ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got my cat delete down pipe installed plus DF retuned me from stage 1 to stage 2. Also had the idle set to 750 now.
The new downpipe is great, but now the rest of my exhaust does not line up enough for the hangers to even hook in. I planned on doing a custom exhaust anyway, but I guess the priority just went a little higher on the list. I don’t like the weight of the exhaust hanging on the turbo like this. I’ll probably have them modify the new downpipe as well since this one still dips below the frame just like the factory one with the catalytic converter dude. My goal is to do a 3 inch straight pipe dumping in front of my rear passenger tire. One thing is for sure, the new downpipe made this thing a heck of a lot louder.
The new tune is definitely more rowdy. Stage one is like putting a nice tote in on your truck whereas stage two completely jumps over the street tune and this thing feels like it’s on kill definitely need to add gauges without the gauges. I can tell this thing does warm up more quickly, then with the state one tune so I know there’s added heat, but he is power in a way.
The new idle rpm is very interesting. It takes your ears a while to get used to it, thinking that you might be getting close to stalling. I let it idle up some decent hills in my neighborhood and it does hold the RPM just as it did before. The most I got the RPM to fluctuate was from 746 to 754 when it was really having to work. I didn’t push it too hard as I only did the test in first and second gear. If you let it idle and third it really starts to chug the motor in that just doesn’t sound awesome. I do find it easier to float the gears in the transmission, though, with the lower idle rpm too. Now I don’t have to run out first gear as long in order to float into second. Should you float this transmission, I have no clue. Why do I do it? Because I can.? in all fairness, I’m pretty sure stage two will kill my factory clutch so I guess you could say I’m floating to save my clutch like the big rigs to but we all know I’m doing it because it’s fun and lazy
001D2884-E477-4C1D-9AA4-6F3016106349.jpeg

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does that basket not interfere with the flip-out windshield handle?
Almost bought the same one but that it wouldn't work.
Got pics of it closed??
I had to trim the driver side bracket for the windshield, but just a small amount. You also have to relocate the grab handle on the passenger side. top hole now goes in the bottom holes location and you have to drill a new bottom hole for the handle. Still, don’t think there’s a better solution out there when it comes to storage.

2B14003A-0405-400B-9B73-AE3C4E6194A8.jpeg 9EADDA4C-C707-4204-9F3A-5E4CF81E4B30.jpeg 1D475035-A26E-4FB8-AF70-0C11D59C41E3.jpeg

JFro

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I had to trim the driver side bracket for the windshield, but just a small amount. You also have to relocate the grab handle on the passenger side. top hole now goes in the bottom holes location and you have to drill a new bottom hole for the handle. Still, don’t think there’s a better solution out there when it comes to storage.

View attachment 12142 View attachment 12143 View attachment 12144
Looks solid.
I do like the basket on the dash.
May be purchasing one shortly.
I do agree, storage is an issue and I don’t like the center consoles I’ve been seeing that folks fabricate.
#nooffense ?
Thanks for the pics.
They help.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Started digging a pond and drove it inside to check things out. Nice little playground for now. Took the rack off and climbed around a bit but didn’t get any pics of that. Gonna bring out some bigger equipment and make it larger and deeper.

AA0A1E83-6BD3-414E-B5BC-D0DD0B647BDB.jpeg E0C0D742-E28A-40E0-9B54-C3084D6656B1.jpeg B6ECD88F-FABF-4B9D-94D6-9E1ABFFA190A.jpeg 8F221B2D-1A59-4B34-B83A-C5A8BFEDD794.jpeg

writter6

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I live in Northern Utah, Plymouth area. Went up to Sublett to get away for the weekend. Used to live outside of Boise. Still country in Plymouth

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Made the pond bigger and had to test fit it. I need to get the pics from my son but I stood it up on the banks. I think I could have driven it out but didn’t want to push my luck late in the day with no other means of recovery if things went south.

IMG_3761.jpeg IMG_3762.jpeg