ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I added a Fortress top. Had no idea it would be so heavy duty. Ready for an asteroid now.
I also added a steel braided line to my oil gauge. Wow what a complicated matter that simple task turned into. Had to drop the exhaust system after the turbo back.

78181094-B80C-407E-BD79-0F93699EDA82.jpeg 5005BDA3-4CCB-47FA-9F17-7D573065319D.jpeg

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I added a Fortress top. Had no idea it would be so heavy duty. Ready for an asteroid now.
I also added a steel braided line to my oil gauge. Wow what a complicated matter that simple task turned into. Had to drop the exhaust system after the turbo back.

View attachment 8057 View attachment 8058
What happened to your data plates? Rain?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
They were fried when I got it, trying to figure out how to remove them.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You sure it’s not That clear protective plastic film over them that has moisture under it?

Togo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You sure it’s not That clear protective plastic film over them that has moisture under it?
It has always looked like a plastic coating that the UV light got to. I have no idea if they come with a protective film over them. May try to polish with tooth paste.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Looks great! Thanks for purchasing the very first kit! All 5 from the first batch have sold. I will be making more.

Eager to hear how much you love the new set up. It’s a huge change in ride quality.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The ride quality is nothing like it was stock. The weight of my tire on the carrier would shake the hell out of the whole chassis when I would hit even small bumps in the dirt road. With the longer springs and real shocks, I don't feel or hear the tire anymore.

Still need to drill the frame for the 3rd bolt in each hanger. My right angle drill chuck isn't big enough for a 1/2" bit. Need to borrow one from someone.

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welded up and installed Max's Max Travel suspension. Taking a break while my buddy welds the DOM sleeves in the frame holes I just drilled. After it's done, I'm gonna drive home in the freezing rain with no wipers

View attachment 8048

View attachment 8048
This kit appears to still be utilizing the stock shock towers. Is that correct? I'm waiting on a kit and coming up with a process in my head

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
20201115_131237.jpg

Chop chop. No more nasty grinding. Only a 1.5" shackle lift but this was necessary.

30mph winds has me indoors for the rest of the day. My Toyota needs some love

20201115_131237.jpg

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The ride quality is nothing like it was stock. The weight of my tire on the carrier would shake the hell out of the whole chassis when I would hit even small bumps in the dirt road. With the longer springs and real shocks, I don't feel or hear the tire anymore.

Still need to drill the frame for the 3rd bolt in each hanger. My right angle drill chuck isn't big enough for a 1/2" bit. Need to borrow one from someone.

If your carful you can drill from the outside. That’s what I did just made sure the drill was level and straight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cloud

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I need to start a thread for the long travel kits. All this Info needs to be in one place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you don't get to it, I intend to start compiling it all soon.