ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Alaska mining and diving supply in Anchorage. They are the Roxor dealer for Alaska

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Alaska mining and diving supply in Anchorage. They are the Roxor dealer for Alaska

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did they give you a timeframe on it? I ordered 2 from Sherwood on 10/22 and had one about a week later and then the second one arrived a week or so after the first which Was no big deal as the second is my backup one. Once you see how it connects you understand how weak they are. Just a thin piece of pot metal holding the cable to the lever.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did they give you a timeframe on it? I ordered 2 from Sherwood on 10/22 and had one about a week later and then the second one arrived a week or so after the first which Was no big deal as the second is my backup one. Once you see how it connects you understand how weak they are. Just a thin piece of pot metal holding the cable to the lever.
I have called a few times and they told me someone else would call me back with more info. They have never called back. The cable I ordered is the one that attaches to between the wheels.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
That’s the one, I spent too much time in the frozen snow last winter and bent the cable housing where it went into the wheels. Needless to say the parking brake wouldn’t fully release.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Installed the Diesel Freaks 2.5" straight back exhaust yesterday. Heard some folks complain about CAT bolt access. I sprayed the bolts with a little WD-40 break free. Then used a 20" socket extension to reach 2 of the bolts. (13mm deep socket) The 3rd bolt on top next to the firewall takes a short socket wrench with a 13 mm deep socket. It is tight but do'able as long as you don't have gorilla arms. The new exhaust flange and turbo bolts didn't see eye to eye. So I put the nut back on the bolt thread, then carefully used the long socket extension as a prybar to nudge the bolt into alignment. This was risky but worked fine for me. The rest of the install was pretty easy. Took about 2 hours start to finish by myself. Sounds great!!!

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Installed the Diesel Freaks 2.5" straight back exhaust yesterday. Heard some folks complain about CAT bolt access. I sprayed the bolts with a little WD-40 break free. Then used a 20" socket extension to reach 2 of the bolts. (13mm deep socket) The 3rd bolt on top next to the firewall takes a short socket wrench with a 13 mm deep socket. It is tight but do'able as long as you don't have gorilla arms. The new exhaust flange and turbo bolts didn't see eye to eye. So I put the nut back on the bolt thread, then carefully used the long socket extension as a prybar to nudge the bolt into alignment. This was risky but worked fine for me. The rest of the install was pretty easy. Took about 2 hours start to finish by myself. Sounds great!!!
Same experience! Exactly what I did!! Thank you

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah. I'm in NORTHERN Arizona! ??

20210124_073832.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I need to start working on closing up the cab. I am hitting the road in 4 weeks and 4 days from today. Sold my house in less than a day.

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I need to start working on closing up the cab. I am hitting the road in 4 weeks and 4 days from today. Sold my house in less than a day.

Sent from my SM-N981U1 using Tapatalk
Probably a good idea. Hear it gets cold up there. ??