ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Compshooter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought a YJ windshield I plan to install. And then I removed the majority of the roll bar to get ready for the windshield. The brackets come in on Monday. At that point I have to decide if I'm going to keep the Roxor roll bar or go with a CJ roll bar. I'm leaning towards the CJ roll bar.

IMG_0383.jpeg IMG_0384.jpeg 61860913676__209AADD2-983D-4A90-8BCB-1B17E29F5351.jpeg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up my 2020 Roxor today. Put 2 miles on it before I put it on a 2 post lift and checked every nut and bolt, as well as all the running gear fluids. Went through the wiring diagram and found that it's pre wired for a light bar, and spot lights.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I picked up my 2020 Roxor today. Put 2 miles on it before I put it on a 2 post lift and checked every nut and bolt, as well as all the running gear fluids. Went through the wiring diagram and found that it's pre wired for a light bar, and spot lights.
Congrats. It should also be premiered for turn signals.

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
you guys where did you find the wiring diagram for a 2020 I guess I have a new one as well and wanted to put turn signals on it but waiting for XTC to get caught up

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
you guys where did you find the wiring diagram for a 2020 I guess I have a new one as well and wanted to put turn signals on it but waiting for XTC to get caught up
On my 2018, we just ran our own harness up front to my LED front indicators and we tied into the harness just outside the tail light. Now I can not remember if the bulb was already in the socket or not. Still working. I think I just pulled power of ignition /accessory. I used the big ole Signal Stat unit that I first saw a long time ago on my brothers 1952 International pick up. Lol. The attach clamp around the steering column needs to be cut to length and is a *itch for us non elastic old folk. Lol. Good luck.

BDRAG

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey thanks for the reply I thought the XTC kit was going to be pretty slick but it's still on backorder so kind of looking at other options.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
Hey thanks for the reply I thought the XTC kit was going to be pretty slick but it's still on backorder so kind of looking at other options.
I bought my kit from side x side stuff. Not the XTC Kit but the one they call item# 104-Roxor. Brand EZTSK. It NOT self canceling but who cares?
It came with the small led lights for the front. I think I chunked most of the kit. Lol. I mounted the signal stalk down a ways from steering wheel to keep it out of the was for flinging hands and arm when playing hard. No need for dash lights because the unit on column has lights built in.

You can prolly save some money buying the signal stat from Napa. Looking on line the signal stat 900 is about $50. Piece part it. All you need is the relay to make it blink and the stalk and some wiring stuff. I think I used some old trailer 4wire I had laying around.

BDRAG

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I asked the "mechanic" at the dealer if he could hook me up with the schematic, and he printed the whole section out for me. I will scan it at work tomorrow and try to upload it here. There's about 20 pages front and back.

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I asked the "mechanic" at the dealer if he could hook me up with the schematic, and he printed the whole section out for me. I will scan it at work tomorrow and try to upload it here. There's about 20 pages front and back.

Please also email it to me climaxoffroad@gmail.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
That old school Signal Stat 900 has a generic wiring diagram in images on Google. The only possible snag would be wether or not you use led turn bulbs in front or standard. It may require a different relay.

BDRAG

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Winch went on today. Still have a little bit to do. I am planning on replacing the bumper at some point but will have to cut the factory bumper to make it fit with the setup I currently have. I'd like a Ceeco but will have to wait for a month or two as I've already blown my monthly budget for August.

BDDC7E10-DEEA-4940-85C1-5F54643FE3A1.jpeg

Last edited:

Collin S.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed my folding windshield from Dirt Warrior which in my opinion is by far the best design out there and the best price. It comes with the glass for less cost than those without Their customer service is amazing too. I also installed CJ style windshield tie down hardware.

DEB09196-0299-4E35-B717-5B74D872D6CE.jpeg 1889F542-0382-44A0-BB8C-CB2BA174DAA2.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed my folding windshield from Dirt Warrior which in my opinion is by far the best design out there and the best price. It comes with the glass for less cost than those without Their customer service is amazing too. I also installed CJ style windshield tie down hardware.

View attachment 7275 View attachment 7276
What did the windshield cost?