ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Tokarev

Hit 6k on the odo. 240 hours on the clock.
f00dfcdc10fb22968e732711b345f13b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m just jealous that your gauge works

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lol, mine went out about a year ago, it seems there was a bad batch on some 18's and 19's, good side my dealer fixed it without any problems:)

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Tokarev: 6K miles of pire fun, I hope!
Are there some pixels missing on the fuel gauge or is that some kind of shadow?

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Took my lady for a ride and ran onto some kids. They were muddy from head to toe and were telling us about a muddy trail. Long story short, buried it in over the bumper in red georgia clay. Being from alaska and washi gton i had no idea about this.brick building mud. Was able to winch out, a lesson learned

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Took my lady for a ride and ran onto some kids. They were muddy from head to toe and were telling us about a muddy trail. Long story short, buried it in over the bumper in red georgia clay. Being from alaska and washi gton i had no idea about this.brick building mud. Was able to winch out, a lesson learned
Sounds like a great advertising video. (y)

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Loaded mine up on the trailer Sunday and this afternoon dropped it off to undergo surgery. 4.88s, ox’s front and rear and chromemoly front shafts with warn hubs and full float rear all going in. Didn’t think I would get around to this so soon but I sold my polaris ranger crew. Had everything ordered and their wat when I found out that RxRperformance has a sale. straight pipe race exhaust for 275. Hell yea I’ll take one, arrives weds. So now I’m waiting to get the Roxor back later this week and put the exhaust on this weekend if we don’t have huge downpours from what could be a tropical wave/depressio/storm that’s supposed to be here maybe this weekend. If everything goes right I’ll have the gears and exhaust in and hitting the back roads to break in the gears.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Txroadkill, that sounds like an awesome set up. What made you go with those gears? Hope you enjoy them, let us know how they workout for you, happy trails!

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Txroadkill, that sounds like an awesome set up. What made you go with those gears? Hope you enjoy them, let us know how they workout for you, happy trails!

i have 33s so I ran the gear Calc with that tire size. Gear Ratio Calculator
stock gears (3.73) and 29s I’m running 71mph at 2400 rpm. I’m using 2400 as my target rpm to cruise at. I run on the backroads under an ag exemption and generally only hit 60-65 max. Now with 4.88s and 33s at 2400 I’m running 62mph. Right in my target range. 5.13s is 59 Which is a little too low. 4.56 is 66 mph Which would be a little tall for my liking. So 4.88 is my sweet spot. As for 2400 I just picked that cause that was the max I ran with stock tires/gears. You want a little more rpm generally to help compensate for added rolling resistance and weight. for those going to 35s; the 5.13s and 35s give the same numbers as 33s and 4.88s. And guys planning on 31s, the 31s and 4.56 give the same numbers as well.
I also used to have a 4cyl TJ on 33s and 4.88s. Was still underpowered after armoring up. When I stripped it to move everthing to an LJ it was peppy again. So I figure I could try a Roxor with stage 1 and see what it does. Worst case it’s easy to get a stage 2. regardless of ECM hp setting the rpms will be the same at any given speed. So the 4.88 still makes sense. Don’t want to run at the upper end all the time. The lower you can operate it without lugging the longer the engine should stay together. Not sure what redline is but I hope 2400 is a magic number For efficiency and longevity.
for the crawl ratio guys. stock 3.73 34.59.
4.88s 45.26
5.13 47.58
2020 stock 5.38 49.90

Tonopah

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I installed a Ram mount for my phone. Mounted to passenger grab bar and powered by the dash socket. The ap I am using is OnX Hunt (Arizona) and with the phone settings set to keep the screen on full time, the real time mapping of terrain, position of vehicle and direction of travel is excellent.

Ram mount.png

Ram mount.png

BoxofRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Subtle change, but I installed the polished acorn lug nuts I've had laying here for a week for it. Looks a little better, but mainly I like how the studs are fully protected now.

IMG_20200801_140324389.jpg IMG_20200801_140343442.jpg

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Orders some MM lockers and a back seat from smittybuilt. I’m fine running around the farm with the kids on an icechest but my wife said that was a no go.
Both should be here in about a week.

Have some wheeling planned next weekend and will probably send the ECU off for a tune in the next few weeks.

Called a friend and told him to find me some pull of 32” tires if he finds some or someone at his tire shop wants to get ride of them. So that means I’ll need a leveling kit soon too.

Last edited: