ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Paco

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I’m putting mine on one tons! King pin 60 front and 14 bolt rear on 39” red labels. Anyone know if someone has a hydro steering kit for it?

IMG_3543.jpeg

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Changed spindle seals and bushings and started installing my new shocks. While I was there I noticed my leaf spring shackles seemed a bit off. Pressed out the bushing from my original spring and replaced the shot ones.

IMG_2202.jpeg IMG_2201.jpeg IMG_2200.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well I put my new snow blade on. So far a pretty easy winter but I am sure it is coming. Wish my windows would get here, it is getting a bit cold without windows.

20231203_163121.jpg

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a set of soft upper doors coming from OffRoadArmor.com to work with my metal 1/2 doors. I wanted to make my own but I have a 90 Ford F250 with the 7.3 IDI in the garage that is being put back together from an engine rebuild doubling my HP/Torque and I need to finish that in time for spring. I am having way too much fun! I will let folks know how the windows turn out.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Cool, I have been looking for an off shelf replacement. I guess I will call around tomorrow and see who has them in stock

MTCowboy

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got my upper 1/2 soft doors installed. Took a bit of time cuz I am picky about lining things up and also my top is the original soft top it came with. Turned out well, much nicer driving to town in 20 degrees, even comfortable. Going to be so much nicer moving snow compared to my open tractor with a rear blade.

Roxor Pic 1 .jpg

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got my upper 1/2 soft doors installed. Took a bit of time cuz I am picky about lining things up and also my top is the original soft top it came with. Turned out well, much nicer driving to town in 20 degrees, even comfortable. Going to be so much nicer moving snow compared to my open tractor with a rear blade.

View attachment 13104
Looks great 👍