ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

kparky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The soft top was on the Roxor when I bought it so I'm not 100% sure which top it is. It doesn't seem to have anything on it identifying the manufacturer. But I'm pretty sure it's this one made by 3 star industries Soft Top. I especially like the tensioners on the front and back. I can gab some more pics on my lunch break.
thanks for the info. Appreciate it!

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hit a big rock at Prairie City SVRA and pushed the driver side leaf spring shackle mount and shock back about 2". Couldn't figure out why the tire was rubbing all of sudden?? Hoping I did not mess up the Bilstien shock too.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It appears the shackle bolts did not get torques down enough. When I hit the BFR it shear the small bolt holding the leaf spring pack together. Then caused everything to slide back about 3". It took a little to get everything re aligned but nothing appeared bent.

Off to Stonyford OHV Park tomorrow and we will find out if its all fixed.

277E2C23-B8F3-4A04-9CE8-DF0AEE384720.jpeg AB52F3A0-731C-44CF-BA47-E08628C102CF.jpeg

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Did more Lumberjacking trail maintenance than jeeping. Seemed every trail we went down had fallen trees. We cleared several trees but it was just too much work with just a hand saw. Maybe we will go back next week with my Husky chainsaw!

8C1FAAAB-2C09-4BCC-8003-75DBFA047CF3.jpeg

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Took the boys up to Four Peaks summit on Saturday. They were a little scared at first. Especially since sitting in the rear facing seat meant they had to look down while we were climbing up. But overall they had a lot of fun. My 4 year old said it was too short of a drive. It was 2 hours from our house to the summit and 2 hours back :LOL:.
IMG_20220122_125925468_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220122_130457981_HDR.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, gonna paint it blue and pearl white, trying to pick out wheels now

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
As the hitch is useless with a spare on the gate, I am mounting my spare on the roof. As I built my cab with steel it should be out of the way and make it easier for a carrier or to pull a trailer.
Also ordering a set of half doors. I like the doors I made with the cab, but like the security of a halfdoor with the full ones are off which is most of the time.
I am headed for Moab for the better part of March and will join in jeep week also. Hope to see many Roxors there. No rock crawling or extreme bs for me. Will just keep mine dent free and watch the carnage of folks that do the impossible.