ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Finally got the work shop set up at the new place. Even built a shrine to the Roxor Gods.

20220107_174505.jpg

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Which intercooler did you pick (e.g. picked together on your own or a kit specifically put together for the ROXOR)?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Love the look of the grill. However, a good screen behind it would sure protect the radiator.
I have larger slats in mine. I love it. Makes cleaning the radiator much easier. Easy to get a water hose or air gun in there to blow it or rinse it out.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Love the look of the grill. However, a good screen behind it would sure protect the radiator.
I definitely should put a screen on.

The previous owner added the grill, but I also got the stock 2020 Roxor grill too. I've actually been thinking of putting it back on just to avoid the "What year is your jeep?" conversations.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
love the look of your Roxor. What soft top is this and do you like it? Can you post other pics of what it looks like from other angles?
Thanks
The soft top was on the Roxor when I bought it so I'm not 100% sure which top it is. It doesn't seem to have anything on it identifying the manufacturer. But I'm pretty sure it's this one made by 3 star industries Soft Top. I especially like the tensioners on the front and back. I can gab some more pics on my lunch break.

Last edited:

Take The Time Now

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It's up Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville. It's cool because it ties in with a bunch of other canyons, like Diamond Fork, Sheep Creek, and you can even go to Strawberry Reservoir. The ride up Right Hand Fork, and down Left Fork of Hobble Creek is a pretty good ride. I have a bunch of re-exploring old haunts from my younger days on trails around here...there's no shortage of places to check out around here.
let vie know the next ride you go on, I live in bountiful and can not wait to get out on a ride. My trailer should be here in about 3 weeks from big bubbas and plan on going to Kanab and Moab.

BookBarbarian

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
love the look of your Roxor. What soft top is this and do you like it? Can you post other pics of what it looks like from other angles?
Thanks
I found these pics from when my son and I drove it off the lot. the back tensioners tie down around the back body mounts.
IMG_20211119_130026406_HDR.jpg

Side view:
1642441356215.png