ooooooooooo

Climax Offroad Long Travel Suspension Kits

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Good news! Kits will be rolling out soon. Ill be emailing you guys in the order you are on the list once I have the kits finished.

One thing I didn’t account for is the new table and new plasma table needed new programs so I had to go back into the original drawings and re work them for each little part of the kit. I finally finished that today.

I hope to have a handful of kits before the Roxor Coal Crawl in 2 weeks. I know a couple of you on the list are going. Ill be sending a couple back with Wade from Diesel Freak for his Roxors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HellGoat

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good news! Kits will be rolling out soon. Ill be emailing you guys in the order you are on the list once I have the kits finished.

One thing I didn’t account for is the new table and new plasma table needed new programs so I had to go back into the original drawings and re work them for each little part of the kit. I finally finished that today.

I hope to have a handful of kits before the Roxor Coal Crawl in 2 weeks. I know a couple of you on the list are going. Ill be sending a couple back with Wade from Diesel Freak for his Roxors.

That is very good news. Thanks for updating us!

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
24 kits cut. Waiting on bushings and material to make the sleeves.
a5dc13312ac825b25489b70be36ce238.jpg

c129d5f2ffb3d251f79746d23bceda70.jpg

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Update: 5 kits are headed out the door now. I used that money to order more bushings and hardware to complete the rest of the kits. Once I have them in hand I’ll be sending out kits to the next 20 people on the list.

Burley and Dillon your next!

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Update: 5 kits are headed out the door now. I used that money to order more bushings and hardware to complete the rest of the kits. Once I have them in hand I’ll be sending out kits to the next 20 people on the list.

Burley and Dillon your next!

I’m so excited??

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Has anyone attempted to make new shock mounts for the front end on the new body style roxors? Not sure how much this endeavor varies from the original body roxors or not

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ford shock towers are pretty universal. You’ll have to do some modifications I’m sure but it will get you close. Dorman 523-054.

My aftermarket shock towers only work on aftermarket axles unfortunately.

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ford shock towers are pretty universal. You’ll have to do some modifications I’m sure but it will get you close. Dorman 523-054.

My aftermarket shock towers only work on aftermarket axles unfortunately.

Thanks for the tip. Tryna be like @MaXXis85 over here and get as much articulation as possible out of the new springs

Hot Wheels

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I have a question. Can someone offer advice who has installed the Max Anthony kit? RE: The front leaf spring hangers. I believe they are called Stone Brackets. They are 2.78" wide where springs mount. My spring bushing kit has 3" steel bushings and when rubber is installed in spring, it measures 3.01". So, do I have to cut down the bushing and try to compress the rubber? Do I have the wrong bushing kit? Thanks, looking forward to any advice.

20231019_195631.jpg 20231019_195851.jpg 20231019_200320.jpg

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've had 3 people recently not respond to emails that their kit was ready. They kits have been passed down the list. Keep an eye out people.

I'm moving in the right direction to have everyone on the wait list shipped by the end of the year!

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
There is over 30 of these kits in the wild now! Lets see some pictures!

Max A.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Still waiting for mine. Fingers crossed. Lol
Shoot me a msg with your name and I’ll see where you are on the list. I’m getting toward the end of the wait list.

I want to make sure you didn’t get missed some how. There have been a few people that didn’t respond to the emails I’ve sent saying their kit is ready.