CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Atomus

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the 2022 roxor. Done a few modifications and two 1400 mile road trips. It's holding up good so far. But the newer roxors with 5.38 gear Axles can't go that fast so I only go on roads were the speed limit is 65 or less. I can go 55 to 60 mph without pushing the engine to hard.
Screenshot_20220914-100312_DuckDuckGo.jpg

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
These aren't built for speed. That gear ratio I have as well in my 2020 and love the granny gear when climbing..

Uncle Chuck

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the 2022 roxor. Done a few modifications and two 1400 mile road trips. It's holding up good so far. But the newer roxors with 5.38 gear Axles can't go that fast so I only go on roads were the speed limit is 65 or less. I can go 55 to 60 mph without pushing the engine to hard.View attachment 12353
Hey! I like that calculator. Got a link?
Thanks!

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have the 2022 roxor. Done a few modifications and two 1400 mile road trips. It's holding up good so far. But the newer roxors with 5.38 gear Axles can't go that fast so I only go on roads were the speed limit is 65 or less. I can go 55 to 60 mph without pushing the engine to hard.View attachment 12353
Unless you have a charge air kit, and a rx41 turbo with a intake correction kit I STRONGLY advise going above 60mph especially for long distances. The coolant temps alone will shoot up beyond what is safe. I noticed pre mods vs post mods. As another member say not built for speed, I can hit 80mph but I decide to keep it 55mph to 60mph. 80mph feels very uneasy for me

Atomus

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Unless you have a charge air kit, and a rx41 turbo with a intake correction kit I STRONGLY advise going above 60mph especially for long distances. The coolant temps alone will shoot up beyond what is safe. I noticed pre mods vs post mods. As another member say not built for speed, I can hit 80mph but I decide to keep it 55mph to 60mph. 80mph feels very uneasy for me
I haven't installed any of those items. I agree with you on the speed I try to maintain 2200 - 2300 rpm's. I figured that should be a safe range because that is the pto operation rpm's for most tractors.
I need to come up with some sort of curse control for it because it's tiring otherwise.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I haven't installed any of those items. I agree with you on the speed I try to maintain 2200 - 2300 rpm's. I figured that should be a safe range because that is the pto operation rpm's for most tractors.
I need to come up with some sort of curse control for it because it's tiring otherwise.
Per the roxors manual the power band with is anywhere from 2000 rpm to 3500 rpms. The roxor can handle the high 2000 rpms low 3000 rpms all day, with the right mods to help reduce the heat formation

OL' Gringo

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey fellas, I've been interested in the Roxor since I first learned of them. I envision using it as more of a run-around rig than a sxs with frequent 20-30 mile trips across dirt roads, 30 mile trips across blacktop to the next town over. So, I picture using it more like a daily driver than a weekend toy. Does Roxor fit this bill? Does anyone use theirs in this capacity? How many miles and any problems along the way? Licensing should not be an issue, fwiw.
i have 2019 Roxor. down here in Tucson I drive mine daily(over 5K miles)
had have no problems. Climb rocks, dirt roads, and around town. Got OX locker in rearend,
gage set, warn hubs, full rag top,turn signals, wrench, stage II turn, drive it 60-65 mph
30+ mph. drive the mountian roads in the White mountians of Arizona. the Roxor does it all
Its just an ol' simple Jeep. (cat delete, EGR removerd)
Love my ROXOR....
ol gringo

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I run 60 at 2000rpm. GPS says Topout at 84mph. Running stock 3.73