ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone on here live in the Texas panhandle area? I'm in Dumas working and have considered dragging it back up if I can find others with roxor's and or places to ride. I have noticed The city of Dumas selling tags to people who want to drive their SxS on the blacktop.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I too am hoping to find some roxor folks southwest of atlanta

IMG_20210520_112928.jpg

Woodsman74881

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does anyone on here live in the Texas panhandle area? I'm in Dumas working and have considered dragging it back up if I can find others with roxor's and or places to ride. I have noticed The city of Dumas selling tags to people who want to drive their SxS on the blacktop.
I hunt the Oklahoma panhandle for antelope. Haven’t pulled my Roxor up there yet. But would love to meet up with someone up that way if you have somewhere to ride. Lots of flat driving on county roads in Oklahoma. Not too fun or much scenery. We should be able to register soon and drive on roads. bill passed last month, but DOT doesn’t know how they will implement it yet.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Built a tire carrier to hold a 33". (Can't show pictures cause I kinda "Fiat'd" a OTR model. Unless you have a plasma cutter and all the fab tools, just buy theirs. It will be worth it.) Working on making some plates to hold a CJ style windshield. The miss matched windshield hinge holes are a pain in the *.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Built a tire carrier to hold a 33". (Can't show pictures cause I kinda "Fiat'd" a OTR model. Unless you have a plasma cutter and all the fab tools, just buy theirs. It will be worth it.) Working on making some plates to hold a CJ style windshield. The miss matched windshield hinge holes are a pain in the *.
What does that mean? This site isn't owned by FCA.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed the blinker genie 2 today. Very easy install, didn’t even have time to drink a beer during the install. It was that quick. Now my side marker lights blink for turn signals.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
had a talk with xtc. I ordered a trailer wiring kit. Was sent right out but didn't fit. I guess my 19 wiring is 18 and has square plugs. The newer is rounded. I sent it back for full refund. Then called the local Roxor dealer here and it is a warrantee issue and they will upgrade the unit. I am curious. Is the last four numbers on vin that says which one you have in the line up. do they start over each year or continue on. Mine is 3717 would be interested the numbers for each year.

Driftless

Lifetime Member
Over the Memorial Day weekend I bought a 2019 Roxor, driving 800 miles (!) to pick it up. First thing I did was to bolt on a Strong Made Universal Hitch. The Roxor will be a working vehicle and I need the hitch for a tray and to pull a surplus M416 1/4 ton trailer.

Roxor Hitch.jpeg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Over the Memorial Day weekend I bought a 2019 Roxor, driving 800 miles (!) to pick it up. First thing I did was to bolt on a Strong Made Universal Hitch. The Roxor will be a working vehicle and I need the hitch for a tray and to pull a surplus M416 1/4 ton trailer.

View attachment 9160
You're gonna rip that cross member apart using that hitch, and you will be denied warranty. Search the forum, it's happened to several. You need one that spreads the load out from end to end.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Like this. 1/4" wall. 4" box tubing. I used some old 5th wheel brackets I had lying around my shop. Got the idea off of here. Grade 8 bolts plus I welded my brackets to the frame. I still need to box in the ends. It should be there long after I'm gone....

View attachment 9161

View attachment 9161

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

View attachment 9160
Mahindra Roxor OEM 2302BUA00051N Pintle Ball Hitch Kit

BackwoodsBoggers

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Got bumper an winch installed last night, still have a few modifications ( bracket for fair lead) but all in all starting to come together

D1653151-8EE5-454B-83EB-85C2743C515F.jpeg C176254E-F46E-4F54-8CE0-5CBD5AA71641.png

Buckpasser

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My 1.25” spacers got lost by USPS, so all we did is ride ours all weekend!

Driftless

Lifetime Member

Holleyb19

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I installed the 3 gauge cluster, stage 2 tune, upgraded clutch, race exhaust, sphal fan, boost valve, eye delete, and intake from diesel freak, and the dirt legal diff/trans/transfer breather line kit over the last three weekends. The Roxor is a BEAST now!! I love the improved performance.