ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This coming wknd, is like an early Christmas? for Roxasuras, an Air Connection kit, Max A's shackles,locking Warn hubs, fan shroud, and off road armor plates. Just waiting for the rest to come in from Santa (UPS,FedEx)

0921200852.jpg

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
This coming wknd, is like an early Christmas? for Roxasuras, an Air Connection kit, Max A's shackles,locking Warn hubs, fan shroud, and off road armor plates. Just waiting for the rest to come in from Santa (UPS,FedEx)

View attachment 7637
HO HO HO! That should keep you out of trouble this weekend.?

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Roxasuras, did you install a rocker switch in your dash for the blue tooth radio ? Or are you simply using the switch on the unit ?

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
so my blinker light went out when I opened the light cover looked like there was excessive heat from the blinker bulb. I replaced it. and it happened again. looks like the area has melted a little as well.
This time I replaced the bulb with LED's
Did this happen to you Roxasuras ?
also thinking I should change out the others to LED's as well.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Creech, if you change one, change all, and you may have to put in a load equalizer because less don't draw hardly any power and it may send a faulty signal back to the computer. Also, check to see if you have a short or partially spliced wire causing the heat, it shouldn't do that.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Started building my spare tire swing gate. Also going to hold 4, 5 gallons spectre cans. 2 fuel, and 2 water. Above the spare tire will be a cooler rack.

I have a hinge that is late arriving from 4x innovations, rated for 1000 lbs. Mounting to a Cecco rear farm bumper.

Using 2x4x3/16 rectangular steel for the base, and tire mount. Not finished yet, still need to weld the uprights for the cooler rack, and can racks.
20200926_181749.jpg

After looking at this picture, I think It's past due for cleaning my garage
20200926_181749.jpg

20200926_181749.jpg

Last edited: