ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I added my new registration sticker...yep, it's been a year since I got it. Hard to believe. So to celebrate, I took it across the Squaw Peak Road in Utah County.
50317764556_212df5d28b_3k.jpg

50317782191_316d1b8468_3k.jpg

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went from left hand fork in Hobble Creek Canyon at the "Pole Haven" turnoff in Springville, to the mouth of Provo Canyon.

Cheech

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Vinny installing the horn now. Did you simply attach negative and pos. Looks like you used the red Fuze?

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
No. You have to use the red relay. The wires from the stock horn are too small to use directly. The existing horn wires are used to flip the relay from the horn button.

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
No. You have to use the red relay. The wires from the stock horn are too small to use directly. The existing horn wires are used to flip the relay from the horn button.
Thank you Vinny

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Went on a long off roading trip Saturday. Then Sunday, I installed my turn signals. Used the LED turn signals in the headlights, and used the Turn signal circuit that is already in the Roxor. The 4 pin connector that is on the driver side fender under the hood, the 2 striped wires are for the rear turn signals.

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well, I installed my turn signal kit from Diesel Freaks/On the ROX. Not much luck, I'll need to do a little more research to see where I went wrong. The front markers light up, one is brighter than the other. No blinkers, no hazard flasher front or rear.

utah_aviator

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Great ride yesterday. House to Blacksmith Left Hand Fork to Four Corners to Old Ephram's Grave back up to Four Corners down Right Hand Fork and back home. 71 miles, 47 offroad. Beautiful day but smokey from the west coast fires.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lol Thanks, it isn't hard just very tedious and nerve wracking.