ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

bordercollie

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thank ya'll . She is looking forward to riding the Roxor with adapted steps , a 1/2 door (per some ideas from this forum) and of course her safety harness.
I don't want to hijack your thread . Just wanted to let you know about those steps and what happened to my 4 legged cow helper puppy aka my very special pal and foot warmer . I sure miss her helping me every day but praying it works out for her to join me on the Roxor again. Thank you again for the well wishes.

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got all the armor powder coated and installed

IMG_1814.jpeg IMG_1817.jpeg IMG_1815.jpeg IMG_1816.jpeg

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Something I should have done the day I brought it home was check ALL of the fluids. Both different, transfer case and manual gear box were all low. Nothing dramatic, but low. I put in 2.5 quarts total. The transmission took the largest amount, just shy of a quart.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Something I should have done the day I brought it home was check ALL of the fluids. Both different, transfer case and manual gear box were all low. Nothing dramatic, but low. I put in 2.5 quarts total. The transmission took the largest amount, just shy of a quart.
They all come low on fluids. Grease your rear axles as well. They tend to be low

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I've owned a couple of sxs's and the common across the board is that the QC during assembly is nothing shy of lackluster. I don't know if they are trying to keep up with demand or what, but they all had the same thing low fluids, loose bolts, ect.