ooooooooooo

Insuring your Roxor?

Cshama

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Just went online and got maximum liability up to $500k from Progressive. Took 5 minutes and the cost was $72/year.

It seems ridiculously low. But I have the paperwork now and that’s all I wanted. Full collision was about $250/year and I may get it later when I get plates in a week or two.

Tokarev

I have it with USAA ON & OFF road

USAA referred me to Progressive. Flo couldn't find it listed in her list of vehicles they insure.

I'll take another stab at USAA. What are they listing the ROXOR as? Mahindra as the maker or ???

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes, I gave them the make model and serial number. Dare I say it was so easy a Caveman could do it. Lol

Tokarev

Yes, I gave them the make model and serial number. Dare I say it was so easy a Caveman could do it. Lol

Just got off the phone with USAA. The insurance agent listed it as a snowmobile/all terrain vehicle.

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Mine is full coverage here in AZ with Progressive (Collision, Comprehensive, Liability).
It's listed as a 2019 ROXOR then ROXOR CLASSIC
Primary Use: On-Road/Off-Road

Tokarev

Mine is full coverage here in AZ with Progressive (Collision, Comprehensive, Liability).
It's listed as a 2019 ROXOR then ROXOR CLASSIC
Primary Use: On-Road/Off-Road

Yep. That worked. Got mine covered with Progressive now. They had originally looked at Mahindra for the manufacturer and couldn't find ROXOR as a model option. ROXOR and ROXOR Classic is how they are listed.

Tokarev

To update;

I got a letter from the State of AZ telling me the vehicle info on the title/registration doesn't match what's on the insurance policy.

I called Progressive to inquire about getting the make on the policy changed from "Roxor" to "Mahindra." After being placed on hold for several minutes the rep came back to tell me Progressive is unable to insure my vehicle. They issued a refund retroactively to the start of the policy.

The rep told me there is no way to change make in the system which makes no sense to me since someone had to enter it in the first place. Also, she told me the vehicle is too heavy to list with Progressive as a SxS or UTV.

Don't know how this may or may not impact the rest of you folks. Just FYI...

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was able to get mine insured with State Farm in TN. Liability, comprehensive, and collision.

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Every state is different , so it seems is Insurance. I am ok with my Montana title and plate , and ...Progressive even tho most of our usage is in Upper Michigan. ( Most travel is local rds and two tracks with an ice cream run once a week downtown...no one really cares anymore , it looks like a Jeep , so it must be a Jeep , that’s enough in these parts.....

Bobby

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
As I have previously posted I am in the insurance business. Insurance is regulated state by state, so it will very. Make sure whoever you deal with knows exactly what it is and how you will be using it......on and or off road....licensed by your state or not. Progressive will insure in SC, but only as an off road vehicle. Contract language is very sketchy as to on road coverage. I opted to add it to my auto policy with Auto-Owners. Cost a ton, but I have the coverage I need.

reedcharlie75

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have State Farm in Indiana, it wasn’t an issue, but it’s insured as a UTV/side by side, not a vehicle

Tokarev

I can confirm that as of today 20DEC2019 progressive has the roxor listed under the correct manufacturer (mahindra). The state of AZ shouldn't freak out anymore about policy and registration mismatches if that is fixed. If you live in AZ you can have your policy updated over the phone or online. My premiums didn't increase after the change.
Thanks I'll give Flo a call.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk