ooooooooooo

Insuring your Roxor?

Bob Shiels

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Those of you who have taken delivery. Are you going through local brokers for insurance? Have tried a couple of bigger companies and they have said they are not insuring the Roxor.
i used Progressive.. was pretty reasonable and I already had two other UTVs on the policy..

IppoJ

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
interesting. I got full coverage via State Farm with no issues.

levisnyder47

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Allstate and I had mine bought in April of 2018. Vin number 108 lol. They had to write up a whole new policy cuz they had no idea what I was talking about. Just good luck if you ever need to make a claim. Insurance had no problem fixing it and body shop has no problem fixing it. Roxor is an absolute pain to get body parts and prices to get an estimate done. Week so far, two dealerships and a body shop back in forth with them just to get a price on a hood. Great machine terrible customer service

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Progressive. 1 year, $197. Off road with street use checked. 100,000 / 300,000/ 100,000 coverage. Omega insurance Plano Texas..

BDRAG

CLN

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Those of you who have taken delivery. Are you going through local brokers for insurance? Have tried a couple of bigger companies and they have said they are not insuring the Roxor.
insured mine today in AZ with allstate $300 per year full on / off road coverage

Last edited:

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Started with Ameriprise through Costco. They wouldn't cover it so they referred me to another agent. She tried Progressive, that didn't work so she tried Foremost (part of Farmers) $320 for the year, no collision, but covers street use.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Depends on your area. Mine is pretty strippo insurance for $120 a year.

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I initially went through a local broker who procured a policy with Foremost Insurance Company but recently switched my cars and Roxor to Progressive.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I just got my renewal in the mail. Progressive, 100/300/100 coverage. $140 for 12 months. Off road and on road coverage.

BDRAG

Darstar

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
The one thing Insurance must cover is the mandate required by your state to travel on roadways. In most states this is a prerequisite for plating the vehicle. Even in Montana where laws are quite acomadating for highway travel the State is specific about the insurance requirement. In all cases your insurance coverage Carrier must be approved and on the same page as the State in question.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have my Roxor with USAA, and my HMMWV is with Hagerty, no issues with either of them.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I did the on line Progressive B.S. just now and the only insurance I can acquire is for OFF ROAD USE. I selected the on road use icon and it spit back a "we can not insure this vehicle for on road use". I am NOT going to insure it for off road only and pay the price if I have a crash. WE ALL KNOW what a LAWYER would do with THAT!

So If somebody out the has an agent working with them, please email their info to me. Thanks.

P.S. Any one here on this forum that has acquired insurance for STREET USE, please email me that info so I can get mine started. My allstate agent is trying as well but its not looking good.

BDRAG
I have it with USAA ON & OFF road

alagree1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ooo647
I insured throughAMIG.com American Modern with my agent in St George. Full coverage both on and offroad for $192.00 a year. I think they specialize in specialty vehicles.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
I have it with USAA ON & OFF road
I did go by an independent agent later and they were able to mark the on road use box that I could not on line.

BDRAG