ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

WildeBill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have my console on order through my local dealer here in AZ. I was originally going to order with Sherwood but was able to save on the shipping going local.
My sister bought them from Sherwood Tractor as a birthday gift to me. It took approximately 45 minutes to install not difficult. Steering badge about 10 minutes. 20 minutes for the steps

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Where did you get this grill guard from, if you don't mind ,me asking.....

Here is the info, it's made by Crown. Bought it at summit racing. Its got a slight crease built in it but fits almost flat once you attach it. I guess the REAL jeep has a hood catch and that's the reason for the hole. In the real application the hole is at the top. In my magiver its low and almost out of sight. Lol.

Its not just a stuff it up and install. I had to figure out where the fasteners would best fit and where to attach each one. The large raised section for the Mahindra logo makes it bow out just a tad. Most won't see that. Lol.
I used some 3/16 dia. push pins from the door hinge hole plugs. Its 19 wide x 15-5/8 wide. I turned it horizontal.

I found the real ones on some India web sites. Search for Mahindra MM540 or 550 Thar grill guard and headlight guards. Just could not seem to get info on how to buy and ship. So I just improvised. Lol.

BDRAG

rt26029_s.jpg&t=1569420233&ymreqid=b2bf8754-2b57-791c-1cd9-6d0000017f00&sig=fw9z.MkP8aDdNO4hX2Ev.jpg
mail
RTO-RT26029
Grille Insert, Bug Screen, Main Grille Position, Overlay Style, Steel, Black, Jeep, Each
(Mfr. #: RT26029)
mail

Shipping From Manufacturer
Ground
mail
$35.99
mail
mail

Upman

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
My sister bought them from Sherwood Tractor as a birthday gift to me. It took approximately 45 minutes to install not difficult. Steering badge about 10 minutes. 20 minutes for the steps

What kind of price on the counsel?

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They are $150, I just ordered one this week. Steering wheel emblem is $10

Trebz

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey there, I have been here on the forums for the last couple months, but finally picked up my 2018 Roxor LE yesterday.

Very excited to get it off road, but also on road. Just sent in my paperwork today for Dirt Legal.

I will mainly be using this for riding around the cabin in central MN, but also some off roading once I get Ox manual lockers installed.

Here is what I added:
Fortress Roof - LoPro level 2 top
Fortress tip out windshield
Fortress wiper kit on drivers side
Willy’s style grill and turn signal kit from Diesel Freak
Factory console upgrade
Factory heat/defrost kit
KMS Stage 1 tune

I am still waiting for the factory hitch receiver.

I am also going to add this to keep dust and snow from coming into the cab: Mahindra ROXOR Lexan Rear Windshield – Off Road Body Armor | Off Road Accessories

Other than a plow, it is mostly ready to go. Thanks for everyone’s help in answering various questions I had before i pulled the trigger.

57ED4FA6-6EDA-4F5F-8533-E8A6A693080D.jpeg 103BA852-EF2F-40E1-B436-0BDE572A6128.jpeg 54C5F6D4-EDE8-453F-92A5-259D4DA4375C.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is awesome. I went up there to shoot a tv clip for ATL (At your Leisure) I'll post it on here when it airs.

pejo0501

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey there, I have been here on the forums for the last couple months, but finally picked up my 2018 Roxor LE yesterday.

Very excited to get it off road, but also on road. Just sent in my paperwork today for Dirt Legal.

I will mainly be using this for riding around the cabin in central MN, but also some off roading once I get Ox manual lockers installed.

Here is what I added:
Fortress Roof - LoPro level 2 top
Fortress tip out windshield
Fortress wiper kit on drivers side
Willy’s style grill and turn signal kit from Diesel Freak
Factory console upgrade
Factory heat/defrost kit
KMS Stage 1 tune

I am still waiting for the factory hitch receiver.

I am also going to add this to keep dust and snow from coming into the cab: Mahindra ROXOR Lexan Rear Windshield – Off Road Body Armor | Off Road Accessories

Other than a plow, it is mostly ready to go. Thanks for everyone’s help in answering various questions I had before i pulled the trigger.

View attachment 4985View attachment 4986View attachment 4987
Love the grill. Been awhile since I have been on this forum. Looks like we have a few Roxors in Minnesota.