ooooooooooo

What Did You Do To Your Roxor This Weekend?

DAMCars

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'll start. I finally installed Jimmy's EGR delete kit yesterday and today I installed the XTC turn signal kit.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I changed my AIR FILTER that was nasty from the 130 miles in the Colorado mountains last month.

BDRAG

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm waiting for the dealership to get a new gauge cluster in, so I guess I dreamed about mine.? when I do get it back I'm going to install a OBD II scan sensor in it.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I took this beast out for a cruise up the mountain instead, and decided to list it for sale.

20190811_125646.jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I am asking $27500. It is all done up right. currently listed on ebay. the item # is 293185198966. If you or someone is interested let me know, I just posted it late last night.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Attempted to install my trailmax rear seat. Didn’t like how low it was sitting and remembered a post on book of faces that diesel freak had brackets that lifted it higher. Sent an email and had a reply this morning and found out it was worth buying from them vs trying to piece together some brackets or square tubing. Should have it soon, hopefully in time to install it this weekend but we shall see.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I like that windshield. What trail did you ride? I actually took mine to a Veteran's Military Appreciation car show.

20190817_105131.jpg

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went up right hand fork of Hobble Creek Canyon and wound clear up the road to Pump Mtn and Green Swales. I drove clear up to the base of "Molly's Nipple," which is nearly impossible if it has snowed enough...I remember getting snowed in up there on the deer hunt decades ago, the mud is the snottiest clay you'll ever slip and fall on your ass in, lol.. They closed that road for years, so I just figured it was permanent, but it's open...brought back a lot of memories.

I gotta tell ya...the more I drive that Roxor, the more I fall in love with it. I think I put about 250 miles on 'er over the weekend.

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I went up right hand fork of Hobble Creek Canyon and wound clear up the road to Pump Mtn and Green Swales. I drove clear up to the base of "Molly's Nipple," which is nearly impossible if it has snowed enough...I remember getting snowed in up there on the deer hunt decades ago, the mud is the snottiest clay you'll ever slip and fall on your ass in, lol.. They closed that road for years, so I just figured it was permanent, but it's open...brought back a lot of memories.

I gotta tell ya...the more I drive that Roxor, the more I fall in love with it. I think I put about 250 miles on 'er over the weekend.

What kind of mileage did you get per gallon? Lots of low range or high? I got about 24-26 mpg in mostly low range in my Colorado fun.

BDRAG

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where is that trail? As soon as I get mine back I'm going to ride up to the Weather out look station, that overlooks Bountiful. Should be a fun ride.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
What kind of mileage did you get per gallon? Lots of low range or high? I got about 24-26 mpg in mostly low range in my Colorado fun.

BDRAG
I wound up getting 27 mpg on the first tank, which blows me away! The great mileage is a perk with this vehicle...I would love it if it got 10 mpg, lol. I actually never even put it in FWD...the road is fairly rough in places, but when it's dry it's pretty easy going, but add water and it's a whole different ball game.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Where is that trail? As soon as I get mine back I'm going to ride up to the Weather out look station, that overlooks Bountiful. Should be a fun ride.
It's up Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville. It's cool because it ties in with a bunch of other canyons, like Diamond Fork, Sheep Creek, and you can even go to Strawberry Reservoir. The ride up Right Hand Fork, and down Left Fork of Hobble Creek is a pretty good ride. I have a bunch of re-exploring old haunts from my younger days on trails around here...there's no shortage of places to check out around here.