ooooooooooo

DIY doors

AZROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
FYI: Jeepish has not been on this forum for almost 2 years (per profile).
Likely, you will not get a reaction to any inquiries about the doors Jeepish offered.
I think Jeepish described the material really well and fab’ed nicely. There were some issues getting material. Very innovative what Jeepish did.

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Started working on my bathroom partition Roxor doors today. I measured the hood hinges and figured out that the bolt holes line up with the factory door hinge holes. Found a set of hood hinges on amazon for $35. Had a phenolic toilet partition door left on a job and it took me about 20 minutes to make the first one. The phenolic is 3/4” which is perfect. It leaves 1/4” for weatherstripping. Just need to decide on paddle latch or slam latch. Will probably paint them black but the phenolic is hard as a rock and very durable.

View attachment 2889 View attachment 2890 View attachment 2891
What's the rough measurements of the doors ? Looking to order material before I get my rig delivered

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Started working on my bathroom partition Roxor doors today. I measured the hood hinges and figured out that the bolt holes line up with the factory door hinge holes. Found a set of hood hinges on amazon for $35. Had a phenolic toilet partition door left on a job and it took me about 20 minutes to make the first one. The phenolic is 3/4” which is perfect. It leaves 1/4” for weatherstripping. Just need to decide on paddle latch or slam latch. Will probably paint them black but the phenolic is hard as a rock and very durable.

View attachment 2889 View attachment 2890 View attachment 2891
Hey, where did you get your fender flares?

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
If anyone is looking for only OEM fittings for their DIY doors let me know i can arrange