ooooooooooo

Would you order a THAR if you could?

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey everyone,

Just trying to gauge whether buyers would be interested in purchasing Mahindra Thars that are already street legal and turn key ready in the USA. If I were to sell them, it would only be available in manual and right sided driver seat. It would definitely have the 2.5L turbo diesel engine.

Although it would not be as inexpensive as the Roxor, it will be available with a full hard cab or soft cab of your choice, and would have AC/heating, and a radio. The THARS would be lightly used and It would have approximately 30k miles on them.

Considering the overhead and other expenses along with my time, I am looking to sell it for around $54.5K. It could be an every day driver if you wanted it to be one, and can handle the highways. It is very easy to find parts for these things on eBay, should you need to replace parts down the road from normal wear and tear.

I am from the United States and I live in Southwest Florida, I am just looking to see who here would be a serious buyer. If you are interested feel free to personal message me. I reasonably expect to have my first batch of THARS in the next 6 to 8 months.

Last edited:

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think you lost several folks with the $54.5K price. Then there was probably another bunch that would never drive a right hand drive model of anything.
Maybe try selling one before you get a batch.😀

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I think you lost several folks with the $54.5K price. Then there was probably another bunch that would never drive a right hand drive model of anything.
Maybe try selling one before you get a batch.😀
It's not intended for the many, given how much work it entails on my end, I have to be in that ballpark figure.

You are absolutely right, poor choice of words on my end. I should had said I'll get them 1 at a time. As they would trickle in one by one as they are so tedious and time consuming to produce them.