ooooooooooo

Thar Bikini Top

WhatsDaPoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I purchased the thar bikini top online. It is designed to work with a thar windshield but I have got it to work with no windshield.
The thar windshield has a c channel that the front of the top slides into. The sides attach via Velcro which come sewn into the top. The back is held down by the straps.
With no windshield, I used fabric glue to attach a Velcro strip across the front of the top and the ROPS bar. I added Velcro to the side ROPS bar and the bar behind the seats.
The front and side Velcro will hold firm up to 55 mph. But the wind causes it to come loose behind the seats and flap if you go fast. If you just putter around the farm with a beer, no worries.
I purchased a grommet kit from the hardware store for $10 and added 3 grommets to the back. I then zip tied the top to the ROPS bar behind the seats. No more flapping at high speeds!

70838709478__922AF231-3939-410B-AAAA-2FD2CEB1B246.jpeg

GiStore

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Thar Owner
I purchased the thar bikini top online. It is designed to work with a thar windshield but I have got it to work with no windshield.
The thar windshield has a c channel that the front of the top slides into. The sides attach via Velcro which come sewn into the top. The back is held down by the straps.
With no windshield, I used fabric glue to attach a Velcro strip across the front of the top and the ROPS bar. I added Velcro to the side ROPS bar and the bar behind the seats.
The front and side Velcro will hold firm up to 55 mph. But the wind causes it to come loose behind the seats and flap if you go fast. If you just putter around the farm with a beer, no worries.
I purchased a grommet kit from the hardware store for $10 and added 3 grommets to the back. I then zip tied the top to the ROPS bar behind the seats. No more flapping at high speeds!

View attachment 12551
We have the C channel available used by early jeeps,Let me know if you need same