ooooooooooo

Warn Hub Install

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I saw somewhere on here that Mahindra said with warn hubs you can tow 55mph for unlimited distances. Am I correct with this? Has anyone heard any different from Mahindra? It looks like I'm gonna have to flat tow mine everywhere I work if I wanna enjoy the damn thing.

BFAROXOR

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You’ll lose your mind if you try to think about it too much. None of it makes sense mechanically so it’s best just to ignore it. The few of us on here who do flat tow can’t figure it out so we just tow away without thinking about it.
I flat tow a 2014 Honda CRV as well and I can almost swear the Rotor is in gear based on the difference in towing the Honda The Honda pulls so much easier and better and it weights more, if I'm not mistaken. Oh, well, I would love to know the why. Maybe it Mahindra is bugged enough they will relook at this topic.

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi I got warn hubs ...but it wont slid on one side ...filed the axle some but still wont go on more than half way tried, Even bumping it with a rubber hammer ,tried the other hub also, still only goes on half way .I see no deformity with the axle splines ....any one else have this issue? any ideas ? ps, the other side goes on fine...

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Hi I got warn hubs ...but it wont slid on one side ...filed the axle some but still wont go on more than half way tried, Even bumping it with a rubber hammer ,tried the other hub also, still only goes on half way .I see no deformity with the axle splines ....any one else have this issue? any ideas ? ps, the other side goes on fine...

I had no issues. May need to make sure they are un locked? Seems there was a clip to remove? Been 2 years ago. Im old and can't remember. Good luck.

BDRAG

pmgia

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
D0C98956-32C8-4000-80A7-1779443DC666.jpeg

D0C98956-32C8-4000-80A7-1779443DC666.jpeg

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
One side works and goes together as instructions say ..other side will only slide on 1/2 way ..so could i have a miss milled shaft? would it be covered by the warrntee? as these warn hubs are the roxor option . there are no burrs or rough spots on the splines.. they are in the unlocked position ..this is really a bummer ....an hour job turns out to take days ....and still no workie .....arugggggg

mickeybobs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes only one hub will work on right side .. neither will work on the left ... maybe the one will go on just a little bit more on the splines. The side that worked I had completely had installed incl snap ring ...Had to take it back apart to try the switch a roo .... arugggg

wpatter

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Used these instructions to install the Mile Marker Hubs. Hardest part was removing the dust cover.

GPG

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I recently installed a set of the warn hubs and dust cover was a challenge for sure! really frees up the front end for turning on hard ground (city roads)

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed my Warn lockouts 2 years ago and it was the best up grade . Fuel mileage went up 3 mpg. Also more power . Very noticeable improvement. Best bang for the buck. Only took about 20 minuets to complete the whole job. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I installed my Warn lockouts 2 years ago and it was the best up grade . Fuel mileage went up 3 mpg. Also more power . Very noticeable improvement. Best bang for the buck. Only took about 20 minuets to complete the whole job. Keep on a rolling and a clattering.
That's what I like to hear, never did a set before, should be easy enough.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
[I had never installed lock outs before either, but I am very mechanically inclined. Very simple.

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I went the easy route and had them installed when the shop did my gears. But I’d venture to say that a hub install could be done after watching a YouTube. I imagine there’s lots of YouTube certified mechanics here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk