ooooooooooo

ROXOR TO SPONSOR NASCAR XFINITY SERIES RACE JULY 20TH!

ROXOR

Administrator
Staff member
NXS%20ROXOR%20200%202019%20800x350.jpg

New Hampshire Motor Speedway's Tripleheader Saturday (July 20) features three exciting races for fans to enjoy, with the highlight of the day at 4:00 p.m. when the NASCAR Xfinity Series takes on "The Magic Mile" with the newly-named ROXOR 200. The day also includes the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour Eastern Propane & Oil 100 at 2:00 p.m. and the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East United Site Services 70 at 6:45 p.m.

"We're pleased to welcome Mahindra ROXOR to our July race weekend," said David McGrath, executive vice president and general manager of New Hampshire Motor Speedway. "Just like Mahindra ROXOR vehicles, racing in New England is 'built for the long haul,' as the ROXOR 200 will mark the 34th NASCAR Xfinity Series race here at New Hampshire Motor Speedway."

Mahindra has been building vehicles such as tractors, automobiles, airplanes, motorcycles and more for over 70 years, building 600,000 automotive vehicles annually, all designed to complement many different channels of specialized businesses including construction, community work, ranching, search and rescue and, of course, hardcore recreation.

"We are excited to partner with New Hampshire Motor Speedway as a title sponsor," stated Richard Ansell, vice president of marketing of Mahindra ROXOR. "The audience aligns well with our marketing strategy for ROXOR and the NHMS program is a perfect extension to our overall racing program."

Fans can check out the latest ROXOR models in action at The Flat Track during the Friday Night Dirt Duels presented by New England Racing Fuel as they are used to prep the new 0.25-mile dirt track in between racing action. They'll also be on display in the Fan Zone, located in the S2 lot, throughout race weekend in a 3,000-square-foot ROXOR display.

ROXOR's sponsorship of the NASCAR Xfinity Series race nearly completes the entitlement sponsorship lineup for New Hampshire Motor Speedway's July race weekend, which already includes the following:

Source - Mahindra ROXOR to Sponsor NASCAR Xfinity Series Race at New Hampshire Motor Speedway

Last edited:

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
ALRIGHT! I can see Roxor's in the TRUCK SERIES next year! LOL! Cool Beans.......

BDRAG

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
I'll be in Colorado with the roxor.:p(y) I will have my 92 year old dad fill me in on what I miss.

BDRAG

Jucky78

Roxor Ownership
Do not own
Roxor #
vehic
Hello everyone,
Exciting news for racing enthusiasts! The upcoming NASCAR Xfinity Series race on July 20th just got a boost with ROXOR as the sponsor. Their involvement adds a new layer of anticipation to the event, promising an unforgettable experience for fans. It's fantastic to see companies like ROXOR supporting the thrill of NASCAR. Get ready for a high-octane showcase on the track, courtesy of this exciting sponsorship!