ooooooooooo

Road Trip ??????

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm also in the same boat trying to get one transported from Delaware to Florida. I have a few bids under $700 but I will have to wait a few weeks to get it. I am still thinking about it. I can't wait to hear your decision.
Delaware to Tampa, that's about 1000 miles I think. (Thanks Google) I'm paying $1300 for about 1500 miles. $700 sounds pretty good. Oh, and I'm still waiting for the next attempt to pick mine up. They're saying tomorrow.?

Spanky

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
LOL, 700 for shipping, I'd pull the trigger..... I own a Roxor and have worked up in the Delaware, Pennsylvania. I
don't think I'd haul one on the way back home for that. The traffic is just too bad and seams like toll booths are everywhere.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Agree, after gas, tolls, ECT, not to mention time. $700 isn't bad at all.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ended up finding an independent guy on Craigs List. And I was lucky enough that he was a few hours away from where I was shipping it and he was already heading west. The deal went together so quick that I had to hustle to get the money wired to the dealership and he showed up as the money got there. So it was bang bang. It’s now in my garage. A little dirty from the trip but all in one piece. Now the extra upgrades come! Thanks to all the input from all you folks. It was a lot of help! Here's a picture of it at the Dealership.

DSC_4261 (1).jpg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Congrats, nice looking roxor. Glad it all worked out for you.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
How far are you guys from The Telluride Ouray area? I was thinking of taking a trip out there to do some trail riding.

TRUE_GRIT

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Were outside of Black Hawk! We already have a trip planned for the end of September. I think the 23 thru the 27th! Were about 5 and a half hours away! Were going to do all the passes including Black Bear and Engineer Pass.