ooooooooooo

Request Clearance/Marker Harness/Connector Confirmation on 2023 HDUV.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Request confirmation if the following interconnects IC5 (LH) and/or IC6 (RH) and/or Connectors E25 (LH) and/or E35 (RH) are present on the 2023 HDUV. These would currently not be used on the 2022 up vehicles, but may be present and stowed as part of the harnesses. I have noticed that Mahindra changes only what they have to between harness dash number rolls and often leaves unnecessary parts installed but stowed. I would like to put these circuits and connectors to use if someone who has a 2023 HDUV available to take a look under the hood and let me know if any of these are present. Thank you.
1710706232829.png
1710706379969.png
1710706479989.png
1710706544168.png
1710706833692.png
1710706914615.png
1710706955495.png

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I do not see any connectors on either side. The harness on the right is smooth and doesn't appear to have anything tied back. However, on the left side, there are two bulges under the tape in the area you are interested in. I cut one open and found 3 wires to be cut and terminated with heatshrink and a splice on another wire that loops back towards the other bulge.
20240317_180653.jpg
20240317_180021.jpg
20240317_180000.jpg
20240317_175645.jpg
20240317_175455.jpg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Lost1wing, thank you so much. I never intended my request to cause anyone to cut open a harness to see what the bulge was. I never intended to put anyone to that much trouble, but again thank you for spending much more time and effort on this request than I would have ever asked or expected.

I am not surprised to learn that the connectors were dropped, and I should not be surprised that Mahindra just cut, capped and stowed extra wires that are no longer needed in the harness instead of creating all new harnesses for the 2023 HDUV. It is a real shame that we cannot get an updated wiring schematic.

I want to add a pair of amber LED lights to the front grill, like are typical with the turn signal kits, however, I do not want to install a turn signal kit, as I will not be driving my Roxor outside the ranch enough to bother with turn signals. I wanted to pick up the old clearance/marker power or corner accessory power for that purpose, however, I am sure that I can pick up the power I need either from the back of the new rotary head light switch or from the new LED rear brake/running light circuits at the tail light if I have to.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Lost1wing, thank you so much. I never intended my request to cause anyone to cut open a harness to see what the bulge was. I never intended to put anyone to that much trouble, but again thank you for spending much more time and effort on this request than I would have ever asked or expected.

I am not surprised to learn that the connectors were dropped, and I should not be surprised that Mahindra just cut, capped and stowed extra wires that are no longer needed in the harness instead of creating all new harnesses for the 2023 HDUV. It is a real shame that we cannot get an updated wiring schematic.

I want to add a pair of amber LED lights to the front grill, like are typical with the turn signal kits, however, I do not want to install a turn signal kit, as I will not be driving my Roxor outside the ranch enough to bother with turn signals. I wanted to pick up the old clearance/marker power or corner accessory power for that purpose, however, I am sure that I can pick up the power I need either from the back of the new rotary head light switch or from the new LED rear brake/running light circuits at the tail light if I have to.
I'd like to see the schematic and symbol for cut wires and heatshrink all three together. I left it open to see if their is power or ground on them. One large Blue/yellow 14ga? One Blue/ yellow 18ga and the last Blue/ yellow 22ga. Blue/yellow is used for grounds in other places .

I don't have a problem opening up a harness. I'll put it back a bit better with caps on the wires instead of heatshrink

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought the TSS kit. It was easy to install. I ended up making a modification to connect the power. They give you a piggyback fuse holder to tap into the fuse holder under the dash that the 2023 does not have. It would plug into the Roxpower center under the dash on the left side. I would loose and moisture protection leaving the cap off or drilling into the cap for power. I used one of the 4 pin connectors on the Roxpower center.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes, the RoxPower center is definitely nice to have. Mine is a basic version without the RoxPower, and I was not able to source one. However, I was able to make a couple of harnesses and make use of the Molex 6 pin connector under the dash and use it with some additional Molex and Deutsch connectors for my forward and side light bars and dome/cargo lights, making use of the existing light bar and two speed heater circuits, switches and relays.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I used one of those 6 pins for my sound bar. I pre-wired the rest of it for later projects.