ooooooooooo

Power center inside the cab 2023

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Poking around a little more today, I looked a little closer at the fuse box, left side under the dash. The large terminal is hot all of the time. There are a few unused connector ports that can be used by installing a fuse and pinning the connector. In this picture, the lower two pins get power from the two empty fuse slots on the left side. I have the red 10amp in one of those slots for testing.

20240208_151059.jpg 20240208_151043.jpg

Namraj

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I want to use this panel to feed a light bar and switch. I don't have a pinout of the fuse panel, do you?

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I talked to Mahindra in Detroit. They told me to get with my dealer. My dealer said I already have what he has. I asked for him to request the info from Mahindra on the 2023 showing the power center. I will see what I can do in the mean time to put it on paper.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was looking for the wiring diagram for this . The older wiring diagram does not show this as an option.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You can buy the pins for the rox power. It's an ideal power source. I use it and have posted information and suppliers for the connections and pins.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You can buy the pins for the rox power. It's an ideal power source. I use it and have posted information and suppliers for the connections and pins.
Yes! I had 200 pins and 100 sockets delivered last week. Not that I need that many, but I have a few other projects that I could use them on. Thx.