ooooooooooo

Request harness confirmation on 2023 HDUV.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Anyone who owns a 2023 HDUV, please take a look under the dash and confirm whether you have the below harness connectors installed.

1. Passenger side up under dash, looking for harness with connector and cap.
1700684522428.png

2. Driver's side left of steering column. Looking for two harness connectors attached to two dummy switches.
1700684693523.png

Greatly appreciate whether you can tell me if the 2023 HDUVs have these installed.

Grump Fish

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just got home from Thanksgiving at the camp and had a chance to look. There is a harness on the passenger side that looks like the first picture. There are also two switch plugs connected to the switch cover plates. One is LED Light Bar Switch but the other says Two Speed Heater. This is a little different than the original models but could be useful. Hope this helps.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I just got home from Thanksgiving at the camp and had a chance to look. There is a harness on the passenger side that looks like the first picture. There are also two switch plugs connected to the switch cover plates. One is LED Light Bar Switch but the other says Two Speed Heater. This is a little different than the original models but could be useful. Hope this helps.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
That will work. Thanks for the info.

OsageSky

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hummingbird, i found this thread looking for answers to help me with a lighting project.

I am trying to hook up some rear cargo work lights using the factory wiring harness. I already have a "plug and play" switch i bought from waytek, using the LED connector.

Now I am trying to find the other connector to tie my after market light to.

I am assuming by this thread, so might be doing (or already have done) the same?

if so, can you help describe where i might find the "other side" of this wiring?

thanks so much in advance,

OS

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I was able to use the existing harnesses under the dash, by plugging in a factory light switch to the light bar connector to power an aftermarket light bar and another factory light switch to the heater fan connector to power a cargo/dome light. There is a six pin molex 150 connector under the dash on the passenger side which supplies a common ground and switched power from the light bar switch and heater fan switch. I made two independent harnesses to plug into existing factory connector. First harness picks up common ground and switched light bar power and provides common ground passthru and switched cargo/dome light power passthru to second harness. Second harness picks up common ground and cargo/dome light switched power from passthru from first harness. Each harness routed down passenger side floor like factory light/sound bar harness.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hummingbird, i found this thread looking for answers to help me with a lighting project.

I am trying to hook up some rear cargo work lights using the factory wiring harness. I already have a "plug and play" switch i bought from waytek, using the LED connector.

Now I am trying to find the other connector to tie my after market light to.

I am assuming by this thread, so might be doing (or already have done) the same?

if so, can you help describe where i might find the "other side" of this wiring?

thanks so much in advance,

OS
Do you have that switch part number handy?

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
The male portion of that 6 pin plug is 33482-3601. I saw a couple of pigtails that can be spliced in. I just ordered some pins to eliminate another connection. Pins are 33000 series pins, 1001 (20-22) or 1002 ( 16-20)are the dash numbers for wire size.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have a rotory style fan switch on the dash, but I also have the 2 speed wire harness installed on a blanking plug. There are two other harness connection going to blanking plates. One is for the LED light bar and the other is not labeled. It comes with an extra plastic connector ziptied to the back .

20240207_165403.jpg 20240207_174739.jpg 20240207_165439.jpg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You have 3 harnesses attached to blank-off plates. I only had two harnesses, one was LED light Bar and the other was 2 speed fan motor. I did not get the all weather version, but if you want to do like what I did, I am sure it will work if you simply attach switches to the LED Light Bar and 2 Speed Fan harness. I ordered two Mahindra OEM 1803AUA00041N switches from Sherwood Tractor Parts because I wanted the "light" symbol on the switch. These are backlit when the headlights are turned on. Mahindra Roxor OEM 1803AUA00041N Forward Light Accessory Switch. It is a common EATON switch, but I don't have the EATON number, but the EATON number has been posted on this forum before and you could find it if you needed to order it with the EATON number.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You have 3 harnesses attached to blank-off plates. I only had two harnesses, one was LED light Bar and the other was 2 speed fan motor. I did not get the all weather version, but if you want to do like what I did, I am sure it will work if you simply attach switches to the LED Light Bar and 2 Speed Fan harness. I ordered two Mahindra OEM 1803AUA00041N switches from Sherwood Tractor Parts because I wanted the "light" symbol on the switch. These are backlit when the headlights are turned on. Mahindra Roxor OEM 1803AUA00041N Forward Light Accessory Switch. It is a common EATON switch, but I don't have the EATON number, but the EATON number has been posted on this forum before and you could find it if you needed to order it with the EATON number.
I saw that today while surfing. The 41n switch and the 61n heater switch are good numbers. The other 51n didn't come up.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I got 3 switches from Sherwood Tractor today. I plugged them all in the harnesses with the blanking plates.

The harness labeled LED light bar send 12v to pin 1 of that 6 pin connector on the right under the dash. Pin 2 is grd. (Dome light)

The harness labeled 2spHeater fan sends 12v to pin 6 of the same connector. Pin 5 is grd. (Ecoxgear soundbar on order)

Pin 3 is hot 12v
Pin 4 is key on 12v

I have not found what the 3rd switch powers. Could be side LED lights?

It would be nice for a wiring diagram for a 2023. I'm using the older wire diagram. It is close but it does not show the fuse panel on the left under the dash.

OsageSky

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Do you have that switch part number handy?

here ya go!

hope this helps.

This switch is totally plug and play to the wiring harness that is behind the switch blanks right above your left knee as you are sitting in the driver's seat.

My 22' is down in the ozarks away from me now, next time i'm down there, i have to finish the "other side" of things....meaning get my lights hooked up. It looks like my tie-in will be the connector that the OP posted that I am hoping in up on the passenger side.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
lost wing...it says "been discontinued" but it looks like you can still order remaining stock.
Thanks for that information on the switches. I bought 3, but they all have a light symbol. I could use a different switch or two. Still have no idea what the third unlabeled harness is behind one of my blanking plates.

I hope together going on it in the morning. Thanks again.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I saw the windshield washer kit online. I have read the install directions. That 3rd connector that I have I believe to be the harness for that install. The plastic connector is for the washer reservoir bottle. Who knew? That could explain why you don't have it, not being an all weather.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
That makes sense. I never tried looking at that as I don't have an all weather model and would never want to install a windshield or wipers.