ooooooooooo

XTC turn signal kit installed on 2023 Roxor

wvdskin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just finished installing my XTC TSS kit on my 2023 Roxor. The install went fairly smooth, the provided instructions are for the 2019 model year and there are several changes on the 2023 model that required a couple adjustment. All in all I am happy with the way it turned out. I would like to know if there is a way to get the front amber lights to turn on when the parking or headlights are on, if you know a way please share.

IMG_1612.jpeg IMG_1611.jpeg IMG_1609.jpeg IMG_1608.jpeg IMG_1613.jpeg IMG_1614.jpeg

JoshLoney

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m having the XTC auto cancel kit installed in my 23 Roxor and the tech can’t get it to work properly. The rear blinkers are very dim and the headlights flash. Would you mind sharing what you had to modify to get yours to work? Thank you

wvdskin

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I’m having the XTC auto cancel kit installed in my 23 Roxor and the tech can’t get it to work properly. The rear blinkers are very dim and the headlights flash. Would you mind sharing what you had to modify to get yours to work? Thank you
For the most part it was a plug and play setup, the only modification was to lengthen the power wire. Check how/where it Is grounded, I have had issues on my trailer with dim lights due to a weak ground connection.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any reason for not using the power center in the cab?

Did you cut the rubber liner and add a grommet at the center firewall to push the wire harness through? Just below and to the right of the heater hoses I can see a hole in the firewall. Just the rubber coating is covering it up. I plan to get a rubber grommet to fit and run my harness through it.

20240208_151153.jpg

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I ran my kit through the firewall and routed the harness where it is. I still need to secure the harness, but I did test it out. I also need to drill two holes in the plastic grille for the front LEDs. I'm thinking about cutting the piggyback fuse holder off and crimping a molex pin on the wire. That way I can utilize one of the unused connectors on the fuse panel.

Done

Last edited: