ooooooooooo

Must have Roxor Upgrades

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey everyone, what are some of your Roxor must have upgrades?

Just a few off the come to mind immediately for me. Rear locker, dome light, grab handles, power upgrades, bumpers with a winch, cargo tie down upgrades, seat belt pads, and tires.

Vanishingpoint

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner

Just a few off the come to mind immediately for me. Rear locker, dome light, grab handles, power upgrades, bumpers with a winch, cargo tie down upgrades, seat belt pads, and tires.
Aux. Lighting, radio, and cup holders.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Lighting, ham radio, front brush guard (so you don’t stick a branch through the radiator), winch, windshield, heater (I put a simple 12v heater in), switch panel, auxiliary fuse block)

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yes on the tune. I was at the dealer today, mahindra won’t sell the dealer an ecu unless it is in for repair, and the original has to go back to Mahindr, I’m glad I sprang for the KMS tune with ecu, it’s a common Bosch part, the programming is what’s unique. Dealer did not have any straight GL4 gear oil (which is required for the transmission and transfer case) go figure they don’t carry a fluid that is needed. GL5/GL4 cant be used, different additive and I have heard that it will damage the brass synchro. Luckily the local napa had the right stuff. I have not checked the transfer case and transmission levels yet, but sine it’s on the lift I’ll be doing that tomorrow

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Inverter, doors, windshield and wipers, snow plow, snatch block, shackles, strap. Depending on what the adventure is today?

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Locking, water tight storage. Got this one that fits between the wheel wells. Bolted it to the bed.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I used alumacore (sign making aluminum faced with corrugated plastic in between. For hinges I bought some 7$ gate hinges and had to add some plate to get to the body holes. I used rubber latches (think yeti cooler) that I got on amazon 8$ for 4

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Tune
Windshield
Turn Signals (make your own less than $100)

@Kake America Good call on common sense priced doors made with plywood. We did the exact same thing with M151 Mutt Jeeps in Germany.

Jeepish

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dual .50 cal swivel gun turret
4D54C5D5-7C3D-45A6-8953-16896C4A2031.jpeg

4D54C5D5-7C3D-45A6-8953-16896C4A2031.jpeg