ooooooooooo

Looking for daily driver input/feedback.

CavGunner278th

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
First off, hi, and thanks for any input you guys have. I’ll explain what I’m wanting to do with a Roxor and why.

I am currently driving a Super Duty that I use as a tow rig but will be selling the boat that requires its use. I love the ride but hate driving that big thing. I’m about to put it for sale and am looking for something to serve as a daily driver. I have about a 40 mile round trip commute. I can take either interstate, or several backroads. I recently have been reading that some states can title the Roxor as 50 state legal, and ran across that dirt legal page. I haven’t gotten too far into researching the specifics yet but if it’s doable that’s my plan.

If feasible I’d like to get a base Roxor with 5spd and add the necessary safety equipment. I done similar for my RZR here in TN to get an MSV tag but I’m still limited where I can use an MSV. I want a regular tag on this so I can drive to work and wheel on the weekend. Beyond that I’d just want to add heat/air kit, and a full enclosure. Maybe a small additional locking box behind the rear seat. Is there any difficulty in removing the governor on 2020 models? I have no need to run over 60-65mph. I also understand the whole argument that it’s “unsafe”. Most of my life I’ve driven 1960s Mustangs without any safety features. I’m fine with that and confident in my situational awareness enough that this doesn’t concern me. Im not in control of when it’s my time lol. I also hate almost all modern features on cars and I’m the guy who still likes manual roll up windows and a physical key switch instead of a button.

Who has done similar and what feedback do you have? Anything’s to add/avoid to help? What state and what was the process to get it tagged with a regular auto tag? If you daily drive it, what enclosure do you have and how do you like it?

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i drive mine every day. but i am in arozona. love it. little doggy with stock tune. big story is check state laws. dirt legal is not the cure all.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Def check your options in your state.

Mine is ready to be a DD but waiting on the new enclosure.