ooooooooooo

What is this connector for?

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Any body know what this dead end connector is for? 2023 all weather. Right side behind the dash panel, up high.

20240206_131802.jpg

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I saw that post. Must have forgotten about it. I could use a dome light and soundbar power.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
In the 2023 HD it is used for light bar and heater fan. In the 2018 it is used for light bar, sound bar, and auxiliary lighting, and sometime later the auxiliary lighting was replaced with heater fan. In my 2023 HD I used it for forward and side roof mounted light bars on one switched circuit and dome/cargo lighting on the other switched circuit. It contains a common ground and two hot circuits controlled by two switch harness connectors behind two of the switch blankoff plates. The connector is still pinned out exactly as shown in the 2018 wiring schematics. Just replace the two blankoff plates with two switches and you have two ready made switched circuits. Fuses and C/Bs already installed in my 2023 HD.

lost1wing

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was out for a ride tonight and I could have used a dome light. My plan is to mount a sound bar to the roll bar. I just want 12v ignition power for it and a dome light. The two switches that you mentioned would be great. I saw the labeled wire harnesses on the dummy switch plates.