ooooooooooo

Owned for over two years. Glad to be here with you all!

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have # 1686. 2018 White LE with full soft enclosure, lexon windshield, wipers, heat and defrost, DOT Led headlights, turn signals. oil pan skid plate, Warn lock outs, stage 2 ECM burn, and so much more that it would take more pages. Approx. $ 30,000 invested. Had it (SUPPOSABLY) legal for the road for 2 years with Marine Corps license plate saying LEGAL ONE. Drove to Illinois and Arkansas many times, as I live in Missouri. Two Missouri State Troopers from Missouri Dept of Revenue showed up at my door one afternoon and sat at my table for 45 minuets with all documentation on my Roxor. They knew where it was purchased and for how much, etc.... They had even ran my background knowing everything about me! WOW!!! Said that changing documentation is a federal offense. I had to take the plates off and now I might be having some legal problems. Dirt Legal won't take phone calls etc... for they know that they are in a problem. I will be sueing them for falseifiying documents for I have to cover my tail. I didn't do anything wrong and spent $1500.00 for them to cause legal grief to me. I can only hope others won't be going through this but I am sure they will eventually. So any way I think that the Roxor is the coolest vehicle and only wish things would change with legalities. Will post pics later. Thanks

BDRAG

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
No longer own
Roxor #
:-(
Huuummmmmm? I Always had concerns with someone else tagging my stuff? Hope it all works out. I am trying to compile all the different states info on type and use for the roxor on the street. Will try and get a meeting in Austin once I get all my ducks in a row. I just want to be able to drive to my land, not on expressways or highways just the farm to market roads and run around in town now and then to car shows and such. Good luck and welcome. Thank you for your service to this great nation......

BDRAG

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Marine Corp plate “Legal One”??????

Was this a SD motorcycle plate?

Or a full size plate from...?

Very curious about particulars since I live in MO

Thanks!

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hi BDRAG,
Marine Corp plate “Legal One”??????

Was this a SD motorcycle plate?

Or a full size plate from...?

Very curious about particulars since I live in MO

Thanks!
It was a full size actual automobile plate. I even had, two sheriffs two different counties check it out and was impressed and thought nothing wrong. What county are you in.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Was it a MO plate??

I’m near KC, MO

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Was it a MO plate??

I’m near KC, MO
Yes it was a Missouri plate, Received a letter from Jefferson City, Dept. of Motor Vehicles stating In error. please mail title and registration back within 10 business days. OR ELSE????? I had my Roxor on the road everyday for two years prior. Driving Illinois, and Arkansas, and of course Missouri.

BoxRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well that really sucks. MI allows non-residents to title/register vehicles and they give full registration/title to Roxors and even assign a VIN # and title shows “assembled” with no mention of mfgr or off road use only. I seriously wanted to do the MI thing but I think MO would not accept a transfer. MO has a total hard on for these vehicles.

I wrote our Representative about potential use of a sickle plate like SD, MT, WY, UT, AZ... but I’m sure that will gain no traction

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Semper Fi,

Look forward to seeing pics.
Well that really sucks. MI allows non-residents to title/register vehicles and they give full registration/title to Roxors and even assign a VIN # and title shows “assembled” with no mention of mfgr or off road use only. I seriously wanted to do the MI thing but I think MO would not accept a transfer. MO has a total hard on for these vehicles.

I wrote our Representative about potential use of a sickle plate like SD, MT, WY, UT, AZ... but I’m sure that will gain no traction
I have tried to get better information on a farm plate. But they also have a lack of knowledge on actual legalities and seems no one is willing to give any information. Even a side by side can get a farm plate. Yes I said side by sides. You see an ATV is 1200lbs or less. A side by side / UTV is 2000lbs or less. But or Roxors are over 3000lbs so no one knows what is what and what they are really classified as. Our Chief of police will let side by sides travel in town but refuses to let me drive my Roxor in town. I dont know what's up his -ss. I feel just as safe in my Roxor as my little Kia Soul. I even fabricated these 2013 Kia Soul seats into my Roxor. Very comfortable and reclines, Long 300 mile trips were fantastic.
P1050626.JPG

P1050626.JPG

us17094

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have # 1686. 2018 White LE with full soft enclosure, lexon windshield, wipers, heat and defrost, DOT Led headlights, turn signals. oil pan skid plate, Warn lock outs, stage 2 ECM burn, and so much more that it would take more pages. Approx. $ 30,000 invested. Had it (SUPPOSABLY) legal for the road for 2 years with Marine Corps license plate saying LEGAL ONE. Drove to Illinois and Arkansas many times, as I live in Missouri. Two Missouri State Troopers from Missouri Dept of Revenue showed up at my door one afternoon and sat at my table for 45 minuets with all documentation on my Roxor. They knew where it was purchased and for how much, etc.... They had even ran my background knowing everything about me! WOW!!! Said that changing documentation is a federal offense. I had to take the plates off and now I might be having some legal problems. Dirt Legal won't take phone calls etc... for they know that they are in a problem. I will be sueing them for falseifiying documents for I have to cover my tail. I didn't do anything wrong and spent $1500.00 for them to cause legal grief to me. I can only hope others won't be going through this but I am sure they will eventually. So any way I think that the Roxor is the coolest vehicle and only wish things would change with legalities. Will post pics later. Thanks

Dude! This sounds kind of scary! Did they threaten legal action, or did they just want you to pull it off the road and register it as an off-road vehicle?

tecknomage

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
1. Thank you for your service...
2. soundslike, some one, or ones... have it out for you, to go tho all that trouble.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have tried to get better information on a farm plate. But they also have a lack of knowledge on actual legalities and seems no one is willing to give any information. Even a side by side can get a farm plate. Yes I said side by sides. You see an ATV is 1200lbs or less. A side by side / UTV is 2000lbs or less. But or Roxors are over 3000lbs so no one knows what is what and what they are really classified as. Our Chief of police will let side by sides travel in town but refuses to let me drive my Roxor in town. I dont know what's up his -ss. I feel just as safe in my Roxor as my little Kia Soul. I even fabricated these 2013 Kia Soul seats into my Roxor. Very comfortable and reclines, Long 300 mile trips were fantastic.View attachment 5964

View attachment 5964
Is that an on-board air compressor? Thought about on of those for the CJ.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Dude! This sounds kind of scary! Did they threaten legal action, or did they just want you to pull it off the road and register it as an off-road vehicle?
I am still in the air on what's happening with the dept of revenue. And yes they threatened legal actions and said they would be in touch. I have now been waiting for three months. The wait is the worst, I just wish to get this over with. They also knew about two other Roxors in Missouri that they were checking into.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes it is a compressor. Good eye! I have a four trumpet train horn between the grill hidden. Little vehicle with big voice . ha ha
Also making it capable of airing up tires etc...
1. Thank you for your service...
2. soundslike, some one, or ones... have it out for you, to go tho all that trouble.
As far as service--------I would do it again in a heartbeat!!! Good people are worth fighting for. God Bless All

MAGAHAWK

Don't know but my best guess is that "dirt Legal" got audited by the State / Feds and they obtained copies of all transactions completed on behalf of their customers. I've long wondered about the legality of their claims for "help" regarding license title and registration paperwork. Dirt Legal may be in a world of hurt, I'm sure we will learn more soon. If my guess is correct then you might as well kiss your money and paperwork goodbye as they will probably file for protection under bankruptcy laws. Hope I'm wrong but doesn't look good for them. If I know "Big Brother" they will make an example of Dirt Legal to discourage similar action by other companies.:(

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Don't know but my best guess is that "dirt Legal" got audited by the State / Feds and they obtained copies of all transactions completed on behalf of their customers. I've long wondered about the legality of their claims for "help" regarding license title and registration paperwork. Dirt Legal may be in a world of hurt, I'm sure we will learn more soon. If my guess is correct then you might as well kiss your money and paperwork goodbye as they will probably file for protection under bankruptcy laws. Hope I'm wrong but doesn't look good for them. If I know "Big Brother" they will make an example of Dirt Legal to discourage similar action by other companies.:(
Well put, I am under the same impression. I am very glad Utah allows atv/ utv/ sxs or whatever else we are calling them to drive on the streets.

Semperfi

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Well put, I am under the same impression. I am very glad Utah allows atv/ utv/ sxs or whatever else we are calling them to drive on the streets.
I am so jealous. I at least got to enjoy 2 years of being able to drive any where also.