Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
This is front. Not sure exactly what you looking for. Underneath

IMG_7640.jpeg IMG_7639.jpeg

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So far think the ride is good with the setup. The mechanic after driving was impressed with the shock setup and the ride. I have the tires around 30psi but will probably drop them down to 15 on my offroad property. Like the windshield and roof alot.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Gabe it looks like your bumper does not have the tabs. On my Wrangler Rear Bumper it has some Tabs sticking down on the bottom out side of the bumper to keep a Hi-Lift jack from sliding off the Bumper sideways when jacking it up. The front bumper does not have tabs, the Hi-Lift Jack nose goes in a 2" x 2" Cut Out in the Front Skid Plate to keep it in place when jacking.

Did you get the Cecco Shackle Brackets for your front bumper?

Have you made any decisions about the Rear Locker?

Bob R

Gabe

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Ok. I don't care much about the the hi lift Jack stuff. I don't have one. And currently do plan on buying. I can figure that out as needed. The tires might run almost flat around my place.
My next order from Diesel freak will have the shackles and maybe a few other things.

Bob R1

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Gabe
I have been a Hi Lift Jack fan for a long time. The one mounted on the back of my Jeep Wrangler MOAB has been on an FJ40 and a FJ55 Land Cruiser, "Front Bumper Mount on both". It has also been in a lot of Pick-up trucks. I bought that one new from Tharp Hardware in Norwood Missouri in 1974. Before going on my MOAB I stripped it down, and repainted it. I also put a rebuild kit in it. It looks like new.

I have a second one just like it to go on the hood of Rocky. I am planning on cleaning it up and giving it a coat of OD Green Paint to match the color of Rocky. This one is new enough it does not need a rebuild kit.

So far I have been running the 235/85R16 10 Ply M&S Tires at 30 PSI. I run on Gravel Roads, Paved Roads, and two track trails. Some mud now and again after rains. So far 30 psi seems to be the right air pressure for what I do with Rocky.

I should have my Torq Locker installed in the rear axle of Rocky with in a month. Rocky should get around even better with a locker. We have had very few vehicles the last 40 years that did not have a limited slip rear axle.

Bob R

Last edited: