ooooooooooo

Rocky The Roxor Build

Bob R1

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vinny it looks like you can post pictures. PM Me your phone number, and I will send a few Pictures of Rocky for you to post on here.

ADDED 14 October: I get the idea that you think Rocky is slightly over built. Over the years I have owned Five Jeeps, Two Land Cruisers, and Six Four Wheel Drive Pick-up Trucks. I have also owned Three Four Wheelers and Two Side By Sides. I am all over capable. We use the Side By Side every day feeding horses, fixing fence, bring in fire wood, filling feeders, etc. I now pretty much have the Roxor as capable as I can get it to take over for the Side By Side. I like Hooks and D-Shackles. We are dragging trees and limbs out of trails. I have pulled up Tower Stands with my Wrangler. Raising tower stands is handier with front tie points, so that you can see what you are doing backing up. The Farm Bumper with it's Reese Hitch lets me mount my Reese Hitch mounted Seeder, My Fan Sprayer for my 25 Gallon Spray Rig, and my fold up Carrier. At the moment I have my Drag Hook installed. Not to mention the Trailer Ball. I will be using the trailer ball shortly pulling my 12' Farm Trailer cleaning brush out of Fence Rows. I also have a Barb Wire Reel that goes in the Reese Hitch for building fence. Today I will have two lick tubs in Rocky picking up Walnuts. I still plan to install a 9500 LB Winch on the front. Rocky is not a Mall Crawler. :)

13 October 2024
I got the Frame Tie in bars installed on the Cecco Farm Bumper today.
I installed the D-Shackles on the back bumper using small rings of 1" Heater Hose for spacers. I have had the Heater Hose Spacers on my Jeep MOAB D-Shackles for years.
I installed a Hook in the Reese Hitch for pulling things from the rear.

On the Front End I installed the Cecco Front Bumper Clevis Mounts, as well as the 7/8" D-Shackles. I also installed the 1" Heater Hose Spacers on the front shackles.
NOTE: The front Bumper Bolt Holes need the threads cleaned with a 10mm 1.50 Tap.

I changed out the Smitty Built Trail Mirrors for the ones that I originally ordered for the Roxor. The Trail Mirrors keep getting knocked out of adjustment. Hoping the newer style mirrors work a little better.

I will need to call Roxor Parts Direct tomorrow. I have had the Hood Mounted Hi-Lift Jack Mount for around a month. My Roxor was in the shop approximately three weeks of that time. I planned to install the Hi-Lift Jack Mount today. That did not happen. I do not know what the Hi-Lift Mount that I got fits, but it is not a Roxor.
The mounting holes were side by side like you would need for a Jeep JK which has two bolts on the hood side of the hinge in line, however the mount was wider than the JK Hood Hinge's. I am sure that Roxor Parts Direct will get it sorted out.

Bob R

Last edited:

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Heeeere's Rocky!

IMG_20241014_134501.jpg IMG_20241014_134302.jpg IMG_20241014_134032.jpg IMG_20241014_133957.jpg

Reactions: 1BB

Bob R1

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Vinny Thanks for posting the Pictures.

No work on Rocky today. I did use Rocky picking up Walnuts. I have been trying to keep Walnuts picked up out of Three Yards in the neighborhood. With all the rain we had early Walnuts did well this year.

Bob R