ooooooooooo

All the Fuel

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey everyone. I’m starting this thread to talk all things fueling related. I’ve already installed the rx41 and intercooler. Air wise we have enough for at least 200hp but the fuel side is not there. There are some good discussions about the CP cp3 conversion but to do it proper sounds intensive and expensive plus your gains are really just coming from the added rail pressure. I think firepunk diesel said once that each additional 1000 psi of rail pressure may add up to 15hp.

Instead of going through all of that I want to try and get my injectors modified to push more fuel. I emailed dynamite diesel products and they seem willing to give it a go but they are wanting more information on our fuel injectors before he tells me what can be done and at what cost. The other option is I take my injectors out and send them to him Which is a possibility but either way I’d like to know more about our fuel injectors. Who makes them and what the part number is would be a great start. I think I have heard people say that we have some Bosch components but if anybody knows for certain I am all ears. I have also followed dynamite diesel long enough to know that they would appreciate knowing more about our injection pump too. At the very least know what type of rail pressure we run.

I’m still doing my own research but information seems thin so whatever knowledge is out there about our fuel system please drop it below, thanks

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does this help???

Yes bosch as per the manual that's what it said

Screenshot_20230113-123614_Word.jpg

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Part numbers look to be the same as what my parts manual shows

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure if that is the same as a part number or not. I was able to find your post with the manual though. That is still an extremely helpful link. Here’s the response email I got from dynamite diesel

View attachment 11953

So I know from chatting with Wm that he has gone through some fueling talks with wade at DF. I don’t think I see the down side to seeing if he would be interested in partnering with dynamite to work these injectors out. Just a thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I thought the eBay website for the "roxor" injector is some cheap made knock off? I did see that link

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
So I know from chatting with Wm that he has gone through some fueling talks with wade at DF. I don’t think I see the down side to seeing if he would be interested in partnering with dynamite to work these injectors out. Just a thought?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I spoke with calibrated power yesterday and they seem to think that we don’t have enough pump to do injector modifications but I sent an email to Wade at Diesel freak and he is going to call me on Monday to talk different options. I also spoke with my dealer and they seem to think if I wanted to I could get another set of injectors which if I were to modify I would probably modify a fresh set in case something goes wrong that way I still have my original

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I can tell you all personally that Wade said to me the other day if there were other practical and realistic ways to increase the power to the roxor he would have done it by now; however he will be doing reaserch and development this year

Fhleader

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Pump will hold, have 30% over injectors and a custom fca on mine. The major problem is the air filter. I'm at 118 rwhp right now.

IMG_20221231_134621.jpg

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i worked with the guys at Calibrated power, they're the ones that brought us the turbo upgrade, intercooler, and the Cp3 upgrades. I was the first to get and test they're tunes, turbo and intercooler. they used my Rotor to develop the methanol injection kit. due to being there quit often and talking with the guys in the shop i can tell you this. first my Rotor has the turbo, intercooler, methanol injection, 5-tunes controlled by the switch, and 3 inch exhaust. once they were done testing the meth injection, in tune 5 it made 174hp and 350 torque. now that did race my Roxor against there's that has the Cp3. i was not there for that but the guys in the shop preferred the power of my Roxor, they explained that the Cp3 being able to move much more fuel, could not control the fuel at low RPM,s as well as the stock pump. witch allowed my Roxor with meth to perform better of the line. and even with all the power mine makes they did not max out the injectors. with that said if you plan to go all out and install the Cp3 and larger injectors i am sure you can make a lot of power, but at what point will that much power make reliability and longevity become a problem? I am very happy with the power i have now and have no plan to go any farther. If i was younger and could afford it i sure would push that window. Have fun with your toys !

Fhleader

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Fca= fuel control actuator
Sent my injectors in and had them punched out 30% more. I will get you pictures of my cac. When i started in 18 no one was doing cac and i ghetto fabed one in my roxor. I seen pictures of the professional kits they are making and they are alot nicer then what i have. Now the next problem I see is going to be air intake. I have seen people make there own and I probably will go that way myself. I have a south bend clutch to install because my clutch isn't holding as it is. I have no problem adding fuel to the file but as of right now i have zero added just have a few things shut off. We have also went out and added a fass system to these before and that seems to help with fuel delivery. I do have a factory fuel pump in at the fuel shop and we are trying to do a performance version. Thats how we came up with the fca. The other major issue is the head. I have tried to get the four port version but that has been a challenge. Unfortunately i put this project on the back burner for a year or so. Also i do have a modified turbo on this as well.

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i worked with the guys at Calibrated power, they're the ones that brought us the turbo upgrade, intercooler, and the Cp3 upgrades. I was the first to get and test they're tunes, turbo and intercooler. they used my Rotor to develop the methanol injection kit. due to being there quit often and talking with the guys in the shop i can tell you this. first my Rotor has the turbo, intercooler, methanol injection, 5-tunes controlled by the switch, and 3 inch exhaust. once they were done testing the meth injection, in tune 5 it made 174hp and 350 torque. now that did race my Roxor against there's that has the Cp3. i was not there for that but the guys in the shop preferred the power of my Roxor, they explained that the Cp3 being able to move much more fuel, could not control the fuel at low RPM,s as well as the stock pump. witch allowed my Roxor with meth to perform better of the line. and even with all the power mine makes they did not max out the injectors. with that said if you plan to go all out and install the Cp3 and larger injectors i am sure you can make a lot of power, but at what point will that much power make reliability and longevity become a problem? I am very happy with the power i have now and have no plan to go any farther. If i was younger and could afford it i sure would push that window. Have fun with your toys !
That’s awesome. I bet you’ve got to learn a lot letting them work on your roxor. I don’t think I want to do the injection pump on mine. I am looking for more power down low, not necessarily peak horsepower

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Fca= fuel control actuator
Sent my injectors in and had them punched out 30% more. I will get you pictures of my cac. When i started in 18 no one was doing cac and i ghetto fabed one in my roxor. I seen pictures of the professional kits they are making and they are alot nicer then what i have. Now the next problem I see is going to be air intake. I have seen people make there own and I probably will go that way myself. I have a south bend clutch to install because my clutch isn't holding as it is. I have no problem adding fuel to the file but as of right now i have zero added just have a few things shut off. We have also went out and added a fass system to these before and that seems to help with fuel delivery. I do have a factory fuel pump in at the fuel shop and we are trying to do a performance version. Thats how we came up with the fca. The other major issue is the head. I have tried to get the four port version but that has been a challenge. Unfortunately i put this project on the back burner for a year or so. Also i do have a modified turbo on this as well.
Are you saying you are getting all your extra fuel from the modified injectors, not from a tune? And are you talking about the RX 41 turbo?