ooooooooooo

All the Fuel

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Wouldn’t I only be able to add one gauge off of that port?
The pyrometer would be on the exhaust block off and the boost on the intake. Can’t see a reason to have any more than one sensor on each plate.

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just got off the phone with Wade. I asked about modifying the injectors, and he said that he had concerns about the factory injection pump keeping up or something. Long story short, he said I should be able to get all the power I need with going from his stage one to stage two tune with no concerns. I guess injectors are not the move, but I am going to have him bring my idle rpm down 100 RPM. Pretty excited about that one. My main goal power wise is that I want all four tires to break loose with lockers engaged before the vehicle stalls out, and Wade thinks I should have no problem with that with his stage two tune, and the reduced idle rpm

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just got off the phone with Wade. I asked about modifying the injectors, and he said that he had concerns about the factory injection pump keeping up or something. Long story short, he said I should be able to get all the power I need with going from his stage one to stage two tune with no concerns. I guess injectors are not the move, but I am going to have him bring my idle rpm down 100 RPM. Pretty excited about that one. My main goal power wise is that I want all four tires to break loose with lockers engaged before the vehicle stalls out, and Wade thinks I should have no problem with that with his stage two tune, and the reduced idle rpm
i have seen many post talking about modifying injectors, i don't believe that is nessary. my Rotor makes 175hp and 350 torque, at this power range the fuel pump is maxed out but the injectors are not. this was dyno tuned at Calibrated power solutions when they used my Rotor to delvolep there meth injection kit Also i still have the stock air box and it is not a restriction with this power, so beware with changing to an open filter air cleaner,

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i have seen many post talking about modifying injectors, i don't believe that is nessary. my Rotor makes 175hp and 350 torque, at this power range the fuel pump is maxed out but the injectors are not. this was dyno tuned at Calibrated power solutions when they used my Rotor to delvolep there meth injection kit Also i still have the stock air box and it is not a restriction with this power, so beware with changing to an open filter air cleaner,
175 hp? 350 torque!!!

What's your set up to get those sweet numbers?

I'm going to dyno test mine in the future, but I'm thinking I'm around 148hp, going by wades dyno testing on youtube.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Assuming you still have the Calibrated Power tune, the advertised Torque number is 245, not 350.

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
175 hp? 350 torque!!!

What's your set up to get those sweet numbers?

I'm going to dyno test mine in the future, but I'm thinking I'm around 148hp, going by wades dyno testing on youtube.

ok my memory not as good as it used to be so i searched my pictures and found the picture i took of the dyno results, 160.7hp and 345.6 torque. The only change after was the electric radiator fan, that gains about 10hp and torque according to what i have read from Diesel Freaks, vivid racing and CPS. I should have look this up before i Posted. Sorry about that.

Now my set up.
Upgraded turbo
Intercooler
3 inch exhaust, side exit in stock location
Meth injection
Clutch upgrade
Electric rad fan
Stock air box
still on stock 3:73 gears
That sums up my performance upgrades.

with the power i have, knowing that the injectors are not maxed out but the fuel pump is, i don't believe modifying the injectors/ installing an open element air filter will do much. However larger injectors will allow more fuel to be injected at the right time and might get some gains, but again with the fuel pump maxed out that very questionable.

just a two notes on the exhaust, after many years of jeeping when you install the exhaust out the back you will get exhaust rolling up into the cab area, this is why i built my own system to side exit.
the other concern i had is the speed sensor, the wires are very close to the exhaust and over time may damage the wires and sensor. so I installed a 90 degree adaptor so the sensor is parallel to the exhaust then put a heat sleeve over the sensor. I used the adaptor for old Corvettes, the RPM gauge was driven off the distributor and has the same threads.

1674660076808.png

Haerterich

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Assuming you still have the Calibrated Power tune, the advertised Torque number is 245, not 350.
i do not have the stage two tune, CPS used my Roxor to delvolpe the meth kit. However thanks for the post it did make me look up the picture i took of the dyno results and i was incorrect. final results are 160.7 hp and 345.6 torque.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Gotcha. You're spraying water/methanol as well. That's where the big number is coming from.

Wm435

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
ok my memory not as good as it used to be so i searched my pictures and found the picture i took of the dyno results, 160.7hp and 345.6 torque. The only change after was the electric radiator fan, that gains about 10hp and torque according to what i have read from Diesel Freaks, vivid racing and CPS. I should have look this up before i Posted. Sorry about that.

Now my set up.
Upgraded turbo
Intercooler
Meth injection
Clutch upgrade
Electric rad fan
Stock air box

with the power i have, knowing that the injectors are not maxed out but the fuel pump is, i don't believe modifying the injectors/ installing an open element air filter will do much. However larger injectors will allow more fuel to be injected at the right time and might get some gains, but again with the fuel pump maxed out that very questionable.

just a two notes on the exhaust, after many years of jeeping when you install the exhaust out the back you will get exhaust rolling up into the cab area, this is why i built my own system to side exit.
the other concern i had is the speed sensor, the wires are very close to the exhaust and over time may damage the wires and sensor. so I installed a 90 degree adaptor so the sensor is parallel to the exhaust then put a heat sleeve over the sensor. I used the adaptor for old Corvettes, the RPM gauge was driven off the distributor and has the same threads.

View attachment 12018

I wanted to run meth in my engine.

Wade from DF said although meth works fine, the engine must be HOTTER. If not it will oxidation can occur inside the block. Our roxor engine isn't hot enough to evaporate the water entirely

Lebers driven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #

Now my set up.
Upgraded turbo
Intercooler
Meth injection
Clutch upgrade
Electric rad fan
Stock air box

View attachment 12018
That was really my goal of a slightly larger injector is, as you said to get the fuel in at the right time, and I wouldn’t consider an open element air filter an upgrade anyway but the vacuum indicator on my factory air intake does get sucked down when I really lay into it and let that turbo start to really build boost under load. I’ll probably wait for a snorkel kit in hopes of it having a bigger intake pipe and able to get outside air