ooooooooooo

Wiring help for Tail lights

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey Guys,
Advice please.
I picked up a pair of LED YJ taillights. They are 5 wire. I attached the info for Roxor rear wires and the tail light wires.
I’m hung up on the Neg. and ground wire.... what do I do here?

63FAFB83-E1CB-4779-86A0-1137A921EBBE.jpeg

echo3delta

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure why they put dual grounds on your aftermarket tail lights. If they are both indeed grounds you can combine the black and green wires into a butt connector to the factory black and white wire then just match the rest of the aftermarket wires to the factory wires and your good to go.

On all my 12v wiring I use a crimp and solder connector that heat shrinks as well when you heat them up they are great for keeping water out of your connections and available on amazon or from fastenal/granger.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

PineCreek

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not sure why they put dual grounds on your aftermarket tail lights. If they are both indeed grounds you can combine the black and green wires into a butt connector to the factory black and white wire then just match the rest of the aftermarket wires to the factory wires and your good to go.

On all my 12v wiring I use a crimp and solder connector that heat shrinks as well when you heat them up they are great for keeping water out of your connections and available on amazon or from fastenal/granger.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk
Thanks so much!
that was my guess, sometimes when it’s that simple I second guess myself...
Haha!

thanks again!