ooooooooooo

All Weather Cab HELP

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hey, just picked up a new 2022 All Weather, I need help with the cab roof. Its dumping in water, mainly from where the front windshield and roof meet right by the rear view mirror. My window is not sitting correctly with the roof, I can see an L bracket that appears it should fit under the roof and attach to the clamp around the ROP by the rear view mirror. Mine is just not fitting correctly. I was hoping someone could take some close up pictures of this area for me? I need to see how the window fits the roof by the mirror from the inside and outside. Dont know if i am doing something wrong, or if the dealer complete installed the entire cab incorrectly.

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hey, just picked up a new 2022 All Weather, I need help with the cab roof. Its dumping in water, mainly from where the front windshield and roof meet right by the rear view mirror. My window is not sitting correctly with the roof, I can see an L bracket that appears it should fit under the roof and attach to the clamp around the ROP by the rear view mirror. Mine is just not fitting correctly. I was hoping someone could take some close up pictures of this area for me? I need to see how the window fits the roof by the mirror from the inside and outside. Dont know if i am doing something wrong, or if the dealer complete installed the entire cab incorrectly.
its your dealer fault. I have a new 2022 and my dealer experience was poor and disappointing with warranty work.
Take it back to them and make them fix the issue.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
its your dealer fault. I have a new 2022 and my dealer experience was poor and disappointing with warranty work.
Take it back to them and make them fix the issue.
Yeah, I am taking it back to them on Friday while I am out of town. They will have it for a few weeks. They better get it right.. Just low confidence they will.

TnRox

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah, I am taking it back to them on Friday while I am out of town. They will have it for a few weeks. They better get it right.. Just low confidence they will.
From my experience with our local dealership Fredericks outdoors in Alabama mahindra has the worst customer service I’ve ever dealt with. Our roxor had an engine issue we took it to them they said they drove it around the parking lot and couldn’t find any issue and for us to pick it back up. When we got home we found out they had put a hole in one of the tires and aired it back up when we showed up to get it.

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I told my dealer experience with Mahindra customer service.
The response I got out of them was excuses.
But to take it back to the dealer were you purchased the ROXOR.
I told them I have no confidence in my dealer.
Customer service was no help at all.

Mahindra Roxor build quality on the All Weather cab is very poor.
My Roxor has 200 miles and has lost 1 quart of coolant.
I called my dealer and the manger of service told me they all use coolant when they are new.
My AC unit is freezing up. Windshield has crakes inti from the wiper motors mounted to the plex glass win shield.
I think i have made a 30, 000 mistake.
Customer service during the warranty period is crucial to the longevity of the Roxor in the USA.
15 0000.00 more I can get a new 2 door wrangler.
Mahindra is paying big bucks in attorney fees to get FIAT their back.
They need to focus on service departments and warranty work.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Yeah I’m not super happy with the all weather cab, it’s at the dealer now and I’m out of town for a few weeks. We’ll see how it is when I get back. I agree the windshield is pretty flimsy and low quality. Overall the entire cab is pretty junky for the price.

The using of coolant is interesting… are you sure it was topped off? I had to add fluids to every thing once I got it home. Front & rear diff. Tranny, transfer case, coolant. Everything expect engine oil was low.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Thanks so much! Just sent you a PM as well. Thanks for the help!

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have an all weather cab. But when I wash it water leaks in the cab from the outside the back wall of the cab.
It s river runs through it. Anyone have the same problem. Still having AC problems.
AC runs cold for about 45minutes then it gets warm and inside the cab. Vintage AC unit I can see ice or Iced up.
My windshield is creaking around the windshield wiper motors. I'm taking it back on Saturday. for warranty work again.

Barnboy

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have an all weather cab. But when I wash it water leaks in the cab from the outside the back wall of the cab.
It s river runs through it. Anyone have the same problem. Still having AC problems.
AC runs cold for about 45minutes then it gets warm and inside the cab. Vintage AC unit I can see ice or Iced up.
My windshield is creaking around the windshield wiper motors. I'm taking it back on Saturday. for warranty work again.
My OEM cab would leak under the back lower section. Not sure how because it was GLUED! I'm sure you could run another bead of that stuff and you would be fine.
I'm no AC expert but if you see ice that sounds like it is low on Freon

Greg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
i thinking the same thing low freon.

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Awesome, I love the tracks you have on the roxor!

Do you have any issues starting in the hear of winter here?

Wyohandscold

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Not yet. I had it overnight at the cabin in January. Probably in the single digits at night and it fired right up. I do have it tuned stage two and a better battery

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Good to hear, I have a stage 2 tune as well. I’ll be daily driving it around Pinedale. We’ll see how it fires up when it’s -30 in the mornings here. Haha

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
So I got the roxor back from the dealer, the cab is still not right. I guess it is what it is.. the bracket above the rear view mirror, is clearly sticking out from under the roof. Not sure how to get that to fit flush like it should…

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
You guy's are AWESOME. I have learned so much the last two weeks reading through these posts. My new 2022 Roxor All Weather Cab leaks something terrible too. Just found out the heater isn't working today. It's going back to Moto Zoo in St. George, UT on the 13th of October.

I'm looking at buying a new hard cab from Rally Tops over in SoCal. My wife hates the rag style doors (we're smokers) and she likes the sliding windows that Rally Tops uses. Happy wife, happy life and all. LOL...

All in all, we don't regret buying the Roxor. It's just so much fun here in Nevada. I need to consider getting a tune for the ECM and a better turbo. Anyways, I'm still reading and learning from all of you SO PLEASE keep up posting!

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome, I’ve had mine for a couple weeks now. I daily drive it here in western WY, it’s an awesome rig. I saw your other post about it going to the shop, while it’s there and on their dime. Make them check all the fluids… transfer case, tranny, front and rear Diffs.. all and every fluid. Mine were all very low.. and others in the forum have been as well.