ooooooooooo

All Weather Cab HELP

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome, I’ve had mine for a couple weeks now. I daily drive it here in western WY, it’s an awesome rig. I saw your other post about it going to the shop, while it’s there and on their dime. Make them check all the fluids… transfer case, tranny, front and rear Diffs.. all and every fluid. Mine were all very low.. and others in the forum have been as well.
Will do @WY_ROX ,thanks for the heads up... My daughter and grandkids live up in Cody, don't know if I'll ever get up there but one never knows! LOL...

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Rainy day here in WY, and my cab is still dumping water from the rear view mirror. It is literally dripping from the bottom of the mirror. I don't know why, but its pretty frustrating. When it starts to freeze here in the winter, the inside of my cab is going to be an ice cube... Any one else having this issue with the all weather cab?

Wyohandscold

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
You guy's are AWESOME. I have learned so much the last two weeks reading through these posts. My new 2022 Roxor All Weather Cab leaks something terrible too. Just found out the heater isn't working today. It's going back to Moto Zoo in St. George, UT on the 13th of October.

I'm looking at buying a new hard cab from Rally Tops over in SoCal. My wife hates the rag style doors (we're smokers) and she likes the sliding windows that Rally Tops uses. Happy wife, happy life and all. LOL...

All in all, we don't regret buying the Roxor. It's just so much fun here in Nevada. I need to consider getting a tune for the ECM and a better turbo. Anyways, I'm still reading and learning from all of you SO PLEASE keep up posting!
I’d like to have your stock all weather cab. Are you selling?

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Ordered my new all weather cab kit from Wade @dieselfreak today... Winter is starting to set in on us here in SilverPeak. If the cold and snowy weather settles in before it gets here, it may become a spring project.

I got ambitious today and took the dash apart to get to the heater core and removed the rubber plugs that the factory left in. The new heater hoses and coolant will be in tomorrow and I will finish her up then... The joys of living in BFN, nothing close by abd a minimum of two and a half hours to the closest Wally World or parts store.

At least I can cancel the trip to the dealership for the heater issue. Now I can start saving up for a tune and turbocharger. 😜... LOL...

WY_ROX

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We have had snow here in western WY as well, beautiful time of the year. Glad you’re getting it all sorted out on your own. Did you order the roxor brand all weather cab or did you go with something else? My stage 2 tune is awesome, you won’t be disappointed!

bulldog89801

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
We have had snow here in western WY as well, beautiful time of the year. Glad you’re getting it all sorted out on your own. Did you order the roxor brand all weather cab or did you go with something else? My stage 2 tune is awesome, you won’t be disappointed!
I went with the HARDCABS kit that @dieselfreak sells... This one!
I think it will last longer than the time I have left. It's my wife's daily driver for work and our weekend fun bomb!