ooooooooooo

Who has most miles/hours on their Roxor?

TacoJon

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know these are still fairly new. Curious who has the most miles/hours on their Roxor? 594 miles here. Mine was a demo unit. Pretty sure the dealer unplugged the speed sensor a bit before I took possession since he was the one who showed me how to do it. Had 42 hours on it and now 45.

Down East

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I know these are still fairly new. Curious who has the most miles/hours on their Roxor? 594 miles here. Mine was a demo unit. Pretty sure the dealer unplugged the speed sensor a bit before I took possession since he was the one who showed me how to do it. Had 42 hours on it and now 45.

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
3900 on mine.

toolsinaction

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Got mine in June and it only has 13 miles on it still. This is only because the weather here in Chicago sucks and I'm waiting for it to be converted to street legal.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Only about 435 on mine. Just gour or back with the new gauge cluster, many more miles to come!

B

Bister

Nice. Any issues?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Starter was acting up, It was replaced under warranty. And the zipper on my soft cab drivers door. That was replaced also, but the really isn't the Roxor itself, that's poor design from Bestop/Roxor.

Tokarev

And the zipper on my soft cab that's poor design from Bestop.

Interesting that Bestop would make a poorly designed zipper. They have been making Jeep tops for a couple decades. They should have the basic design figured out. Granted the Rox is new but I wouldn't think the basic top pattern would need to be changed much.

B

Bister

Interesting that Bestop would make a poorly designed zipper. They have been making Jeep tops for a couple decades. They should have the basic design figured out. Granted the Rox is new but I wouldn't think the basic top pattern would need to be changed much.

Its a fine tooth zipper and it's just too tight in the cold and it ends up separating right on the top curve above the mirror and along the top of the door. I keep everything loose as possible. My velcro barely catches. If they don't fix it, everyone will be putting in warranty claims. They are replacing them with a claim, but it's the same door and zipper, so it will just happen again.

Tokarev

Its a fine tooth zipper and it's just too tight in the cold and it ends up separating right on the top curve above the mirror and along the top of the door. I keep everything loose as possible. My velcro barely catches. If they don't fix it, everyone will be putting in warranty claims. They are replacing them with a claim, but it's the same door and zipper, so it will just happen again.

Eyellgeteven

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
And that's the only reason I haven't bought that soft top...I knew the zippers wouldn't hold up, especially when mud and snow get involved. Plus I would think it's very inconvenient to have to zip that whole opening up every time you get in and out. It's acceptable to me for the back window to have zippers, but I would want heavy duty zippers like you'd find on Klein tool bags.
I wish someone else would produce a full soft top for a decent price. I'm leaning toward attempting to make my own "hard" cab out of hard plastic somehow...I have some ideas that I think will work, but I can see a lot of trouble areas around the door I have to think about and I think a decent bikini top will have to do for the roof. I don't know if it will be pretty (prolly not), but as long as it keeps me sort of warm for a few months, I can live with a little ugly, lol.

Oh, and I have almost 800 miles and about 35 hrs on mine, all in three weeks time.