ooooooooooo

2019 model with 1200 miles and over $20k of add on’s

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hate to part with it, but my ever changing health dictates I must. AZ road licensed 2019 model with only 1200 miles on it. Over $20k in add on’s including turn signal kit, all Cecco Racing-engine/trans, transfer case, exhaust system and fuel tank skid plates painted in army green, Cecco Racing front bull bumper, rear bumper with swing away spare tire carrier and locking center console in textured black, On the Rox rub rails, half doors painted in body color (not pictured), OTR rear diff cover and kick panel speaker mounts, TORQ-LOCKER rear auto locker, 33” Yokohama Geolander tires mounted on Black Rhino Armory wheels with only 250 miles on them, Diesel Freak stage 2 tune with speedometer correction for 33” tires, Rock Road folding windshield and six slot cj grille, in the dash mounted Fusion Am/Fm Satellite/Bluetooth water and dust proof marine radio with 150 watt amp, BantamX SPod power control system with self healing microprocessor protection (no fuses or relays) and a custom 8 circuit toggle switch panel with two USB chargers under weatherproof cap, Bestop rear fold and tumble sear mounted on a locking Tuffy security drawer, Lock’er down highly secure floor safe mounted as a glove box, KC Highlites LED rock lights mounted under the hood and as an interior light, Rough Country winch mount, Jeep CJ fender flares, new 620cc amp battery, mounted Hi Lift farm jack and additional 6 ton hydraulic jack that stores in the center console, many more items. Sale also includes original two person rops and bestop bikini top and five Roxor OEM 29” tires and wheels with only 880 miles. Let me know if you are interested and I will send more complete listing of equipment and replacement cost pricing for all and additional pictures and video’s on request. For sale at $22.7k or best offer. Thanks, Arizona Johnny

IMG_0609.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is a shame you have to sell it. It is a beautiful roxor and very tastefully done. Love those rims.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is a shame you have to sell it. It is a beautiful roxor and very tastefully done. Love those rims.
Appreciate the kind words Roxasuras, been a pleasure being a part of this community and have enjoyed following each and every comment that has been posted here. Loved seeing your early videos and watched how they helped many fellow Roxor owners in the daily maintenance and upkeep they required. I have been a part of the Jeep culture all the way back to my first, a 1967 and second a ’83 that I spent a great deal of time buying it in the Midwest mud of the Chicago/Wisconsin area. Unfortunately our age always wins and forces us to make changes in our lives. My hope now is I find someone to sell “Pigpen” too that will appreciate how it was built and get many years of enjoyment from it as I would have liked too. Thanks again and Rox on!!

OffRoad709

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hate to part with it, but my ever changing health dictates I must. AZ road licensed 2019 model with only 1200 miles on it. Over $20k in add on’s including turn signal kit, all Cecco Racing-engine/trans, transfer case, exhaust system and fuel tank skid plates painted in army green, Cecco Racing front bull bumper, rear bumper with swing away spare tire carrier and locking center console in textured black, On the Rox rub rails, half doors painted in body color (not pictured), OTR rear diff cover and kick panel speaker mounts, TORQ-LOCKER rear auto locker, 33” Yokohama Geolander tires mounted on Black Rhino Armory wheels with only 250 miles on them, Diesel Freak stage 2 tune with speedometer correction for 33” tires, Rock Road folding windshield and six slot cj grille, in the dash mounted Fusion Am/Fm Satellite/Bluetooth water and dust proof marine radio with 150 watt amp, BantamX SPod power control system with self healing microprocessor protection (no fuses or relays) and a custom 8 circuit toggle switch panel with two USB chargers under weatherproof cap, Bestop rear fold and tumble sear mounted on a locking Tuffy security drawer, Lock’er down highly secure floor safe mounted as a glove box, KC Highlites LED rock lights mounted under the hood and as an interior light, Rough Country winch mount, Jeep CJ fender flares, new 620cc amp battery, mounted Hi Lift farm jack and additional 6 ton hydraulic jack that stores in the center console, many more items. Sale also includes original two person rops and bestop bikini top and five Roxor OEM 29” tires and wheels with only 880 miles. Let me know if you are interested and I will send more complete listing of equipment and replacement cost pricing for all and additional pictures and video’s on request. For sale at $22.7k or best offer. Thanks, Arizona Johnny

View attachment 12296
Sorry you have to sell, awesome job you done with it

Farmermack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

View attachment 12296

Farmermack

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Sorry to see you need to sell it.
I'm interested & would like to see a few more photos..\

Mack

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I just took these on Sunday to send someone, if more are needed just let me know. If you are on the Arizona Roxor forum I did upload a number of video’s that might help if you want to check those out. This page will only allow 15 pictures at a time. For reference I am about 3 miles straight west of the 303 at Lone Mountain if you would like to stop by and see it, thanks for the interest.

IMG_1841.jpeg IMG_1867.jpeg IMG_1872.jpeg IMG_1871.jpeg IMG_1870.jpeg IMG_1869.jpeg IMG_1868.jpeg IMG_1877.jpeg IMG_1876.jpeg IMG_1875.jpeg IMG_1874.jpeg IMG_1873.jpeg IMG_1881.jpeg IMG_1880.jpeg IMG_1883.jpeg

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I love that tool storage in the bed. Where did you get that? That is a great idea.

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks. Since I love the open air and never wanted an enclosed cab but wanted as much lockable storage as I could incorporate, I new that Tuffy Security Products sold that to fit my old ‘67 CJ5. It is a double benefit since it’s lockable, but also raises the rear seat higher to make it more comfortable for passengers knee’s back there. Had to take good care of the grandkids, right? LOL That along with the Cecco center console and the floor safe I used for a glove box gave me plenty of lockable storage.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Just curious, do you know the part or model # for that?

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I have been asked by a few members who were looking for ideas on how I mounted my Hi-Lift farm jack which I did not show in the previous pictures. These are mounting brackets available for a Jeep through the jack manufacturer, Hi-Lift Jack Company. The accessories box shown is also one of their products. Hope is helpful to those who requested the info. Also, there were a couple of requests questioning if I would sell without the larger wheels and tires currently on the unit in the pictures and what would the price reduction be. I would rather sell together but if interested I will swap back the (5) standard OEM Roxor steel wheel and tires (with spare) and reduce the price to $19.5k or best offer. The original tires have only 880 miles on them. Any other questions please let me know. Thank you

IMG_1891.jpeg IMG_1892.jpeg IMG_1893.jpeg IMG_1894.jpeg IMG_1895.jpeg

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

View attachment 12296
Is it still available

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes it is. Any questions? Any additional info or pictures you would like, just let me know. Thanks for the interest.
Yes , I just joined today and I'm looking to buy one and I just stumbled across yours

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yes , I just joined today and I'm looking to buy one and I just stumbled across yours
In my opinion it’s a very solid buy when you consider all the accessories, their costs, shipping and the labor to install. Everything works as new, just under 1200 miles, even less on the upgraded tire and wheel package. I am happy to send a complete listing of the parts and what I paid if you would like. Been emailing it to those who have shown interest, just let me know. John

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Yes it is. Any questions? Any additional info or pictures you would like, just let me know. Thanks for the interest.
Can you email or text pics , I honestly don't know very much about them, I want something reliable and durable, my Polaris RZR always needs work on

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
In my opinion it’s a very solid buy when you consider all the accessories, their costs, shipping and the labor to install. Everything works as new, just under 1200 miles, even less on the upgraded tire and wheel package. I am happy to send a complete listing of the parts and what I paid if you would like. Been emailing it to those who have shown interest, just let me know. John
I'm sorry I didn't see your reply, I'm don't know how to do this forum stuff

Roxor13

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
rudyveg@sbcglobal.net