ooooooooooo

Snow Plowing

Chillynugs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
20201217_101657.jpg

I'm very impressed with how well the Roxor did plowing snow this week. We got about 18 inches of heavy wet stuff. Have used a Grizzly 600 for the past 20 years to plow my 120 yard driveway. Its not a big job, but this machine is a huge upgrade, for one of the many tasks I have around the farm, and reasons I went with Roxor.
I went with the KFI poly plow from Side by Side Stuff, it was delivered the next day and installed effortlessly.

20201217_101657.jpg

KLaHa

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Chilly, great post. Can you reply with all the options and size plow you ordered? Appreciate it and Happy Holidays! ~ Keith

Chillynugs

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Chilly, great post. Can you reply with all the options and size plow you ordered? Appreciate it and Happy Holidays! ~ Keith

Thanks Keith, I went with the 66 inch poly plow. It came with the rubber flap, plow markers and the plow mount which is also a front hitch receiver.
With the steel blade, the flap, and markers are options, but they come standard with the poly plow setup. The entire system from Side by Side Stuff was around the same price as Roxor sells just the mount. I use the bumper mounted winch to operate it and I just ran the remote under the hood to the inside of the machine. The only change I'll make is to put rollers on the winch to prevent wear or switch the cable out to a plow strap.