ooooooooooo

Skid Plates

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Which are the most important skid plates to install with no lift kit.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I would recommend the one for the exhaust, slave cylinder, and oil/ trans

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Buy Cecco’s. They are the strongest no cover the most area.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
Let me explain here just a little. I don't do rocks at all. I will be driving through Corn and Maize stubble mainly. (Farm Crops) Some sticks that may kick up from the Wheels. I had trouble in the past on the normal SXS with sticks going through the Plastic Floor board. Since I got two answers, I am not sure what I should get.

CJ2Rox

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If that's all your worried about I would say nothing. U don't have anything plastic underneath your roxor. It's all mechanical components. Spend your money on the tune, and other components that make your Roxor more useful

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
If that's all your worried about I would say nothing. U don't have anything plastic underneath your roxor. It's all mechanical components. Spend your money on the tune, and other components that make your Roxor more useful
I disagree. At a minimum he needs something to protect his slave cyl. Be very easy for a stalk to lodge up there and bust the line. I’d still recommend Cecco’s engine skid that protects this. It’ll replace the crack prone factory skid if he has it as well as protecting his slave and also protect that oil pan that hangs fairly low

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I disagree. At a minimum he needs something to protect his slave cyl. Be very easy for a stalk to lodge up there and bust the line. I’d still recommend Cecco’s engine skid that protects this. It’ll replace the crack prone factory skid if he has it as well as protecting his slave and also protect that oil pan that hangs fairly low
Yeah any exposed hoses would get broken. Mine will be a 2022. I had a Roof put on, a Folding Windshield, Rear Locker, Side Mirrors, and Rear Seat. Hopefully I will get it next week and I want to put it in service as soon as possible. It is replacing a Honda 700-4 and I am still wondering if the Headlights will be bright enough. I had to replace the Lights on the Honda. They were way to dim.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Yeah any exposed hoses would get broken. Mine will be a 2022. I had a Roof put on, a Folding Windshield, Rear Locker, Side Mirrors, and Rear Seat. Hopefully I will get it next week and I want to put it in service as soon as possible. It is replacing a Honda 700-4 and I am still wondering if the Headlights will be bright enough. I had to replace the Lights on the Honda. They were way to dim.
the headlights are good on the roxor.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
the headlights are good on the roxor.
Thanks less money I have to spend. One more question. I keep seeing that the 2019 Roxor was supposed to go 55 mph but everyone tells me top speed is 45. Are the newer vehicles a little faster?

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Thanks less money I have to spend. One more question. I keep seeing that the 2019 Roxor was supposed to go 55 mph but everyone tells me top speed is 45. Are the newer vehicles a little faster?
the 2018 was limited to 45. you could pull the spedo input to bypass that. the 2019 and 2020 models they increased to 55. but changed the ecu tuning on the spedo input. so you cant unhook the plug. basically goes into limp Moad. and thinking of skid plates. i play hard. i would do the rick cecco oil pan skid plate for piece of mind. it covers almost everything i have messed up.

Daddyflea

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
the 2018 was limited to 45. you could pull the spedo input to bypass that. the 2019 and 2020 models they increased to 55. but changed the ecu tuning on the spedo input. so you cant unhook the plug. basically goes into limp Moad. and thinking of skid plates. i play hard. i would do the rick cecco oil pan skid plate for piece of mind. it covers almost everything i have messed up.
Thank you very much. 55 is plenty fast for me.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Definitely go with the Ceeco full skid plate! The fuel tank guard would be a good idea if you plan to hit the rocks.

Paulson

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Cecco is my choice. He makes great stuff. And you definitely get a good product for what you pay. I was sold on him when he called me on a Sunday to confirm what I wanted done. Real nice guy.

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
With the 5.38 gearing on the 2022's 55 should be about top rpms for the engine.