ooooooooooo

NEW ENGINE SKID PLATE

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
We have a new Engine Skid Plate being released tomorrow (Friday) with much needed updates from what is currently available. BTW we are offroad fab shop with years of experience in Rock, Trail and Ultra 4 Racing. Many more designs are in the process including Rockers, Bumpers, Transfer Case Skids, etc.

PRICING WILL BE RELEASED TODAY.

PHOTOS OF OUR MOCK UP LAST NIGHT - 5.15.19 - Some minor changes are coming from what you see.

Rick

IMG_3793.jpg IMG_3798.JPG IMG_3805.JPG

Campyman

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I'm glad someone is finnally making a good plate out of steel. How about you guys hammer together a cab over kit with doors. Everyone here is eagerly waiting for someone to come out with something that's simular to the Thar kit.

465stroker

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Well I'm glad someone is finnally making a good plate out of steel. How about you guys hammer together a cab over kit with doors. Everyone here is eagerly waiting for someone to come out with something that's simular to the Thar kit.
Mahindra designed a great platform - the fact a cab is not offered in USA is crazy. I would love to do this but the deisgn & tooling cost alone would really hurt if in fact Mahindra decides to offer factory version.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Nice looking product. What is the availability and pricing? What material? Powder coating?