ooooooooooo

Skid Plate

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Not an expert on skid plates, but this doesn't seem right. Had a vibration, put it on a lift and found the skid plate broken. Then found out it was aluminum. Is aluminum common on these? I guess there's different grades but you can see in the pictures there's not even a scratch on the plate. If the Roxor came down on a rock this thing looks like it would shatter.
20220326_163755.jpg
20220326_163725.jpg
20220326_163741.jpg

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Weird it's aluminum. The advertisement for the skid plate showed it was steel. At any rate, it's a typical failure. I replaced mine with a Cecco skid plate this past summer. A great way to go. But I can send you mine if you want it.

Vinny

Supporting Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Weird it's aluminum. The advertisement for the skid plate showed it was steel. At any rate, it's a typical failure. I replaced mine with a Cecco skid plate this past summer. A great way to go. But I can send you mine if you want it.
??? Thanks! I'll go the Cecco route.

Dan H.

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I was surprised to find out the oil pan skid plate was Aluminum myself. Don't think Mahindra thought we would be rock crawling these. Definetly upgrade with the full length Cecco steel skid plate. It is solid and fits well.