ooooooooooo

Roxor LE winch switch?

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Going to be getting a winch ordered this next week. Can someone with the LE post up a picture of the winch control switch please?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don‘t think the LE’s had a winch switch inside. It’s all external on the control lead that plugs into the winch.

Also as an FYI I have a used warn x8000i winch and otr winch plate for sale. And There’s also a high probability of me passing thru Prescott in about a week or so. Don’t care to ship it but I’m willing to throw it in the truck and meet ya if your interested in it.

Colderweather86

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I don‘t think the LE’s had a winch switch inside. It’s all external on the control lead that plugs into the winch.

Also as an FYI I have a used warn x8000i winch and otr winch plate for sale. And There’s also a high probability of me passing thru Prescott in about a week or so. Don’t care to ship it but I’m willing to throw it in the truck and meet ya if your interested in it.
I'm in Alaska now.

Does the winch have the steel cable or the synthetic rope?

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I bought the winch used and needing solenoids and it came with steel cable that needed to be replaced. I put 4 new warn solenoids in it and replaced the cable with 80’ 3/8” synthetic rope and hook from harbor freight. I also put a badlands aluminum fairlead on it as well. I then mounted it in my Roxor and shortly later at work we found a new superwinch 10k winch still in box that I decided to use instead. So when I swapped winches I also swapped bumpers and the OTR plate didn’t work with the Cecco bumper I went with. Thus I have the winch and plate available

txroadkill

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I'm in Alaska now.

Does the winch have the steel cable or the synthetic rope?
Well that ain’t gonna work. Shipping is already expensive, weighs about 77-80 lbs and I don’t have any packaging good enough to trust ups/fedex with. And Alaska just adds even more misery to the shipping price tag.