ooooooooooo

Roxor daily driver

tuskermedic25

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Does any one use the Roxor as a daily driver? how far is you commute? speeds you reach on your commute?
It's my daily driver if it's not raining. Go about 15 miles eachway. About 55mph on the boulevard today.

IMG_20190111_124254768.jpg

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I posted this response in your other thread. (I do home health physical therapy in the back woods of West virginia, I drove mine all summer and fall averaging about 120-170 miles a day on mix of interstate, back roads and muddy rocky 2 tracks. Some low range driving and some 75 mph freeway driving. I have just the stage 1 ture from disel freaks and it's worked great. I average about 37 mpg mixed driving with about 4200 miles on my buggy.)

B

Bister

I take the dogs out just about everyday, 14 kilometres round trip to my trailhead by the shack. My F150 sits unless I need groceries now. I still have the factory speed limit. Checking into things, but I don't want a tune, just the speed limiter removed. I have a line on a guy. (y)

Roxor is also used for wood hauling, plowing, grooming, photo ops (lol) and just having fun. Love this thing. Best money spent in a long time.

EbjD55brRc2iQiouOkwaTw.jpgIMG_4326.JPGIMG_7797.JPGIMG_7837.JPGIMG_4623.JPGIMG_4647.JPG

B

Bister

Today I plowed a bit and went and picked up my sled from the farm, then went back and took the dogs out. Best purchase ever. It replaced my Rhino and my truck for daily driver, unless I need to get groceries or something in the next town over. I had to cut holes in my old trailer so my 'tank' of a sled would fit, it’s another beast just like the Roxor. I love that sled, it's been nicknamed "The Couch" cause its like riding one. lol

PS. I live in a small town with no services 15 miles from our next bigger town of Esterhazy SK, the Potash Capital of the world. Lol

9508BFA3-DD74-4C4B-8BD1-3303EE2C139D.jpeg

IMG_7165.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Dentobean

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I posted this response in your other thread. (I do home health physical therapy in the back woods of West virginia, I drove mine all summer and fall averaging about 120-170 miles a day on mix of interstate, back roads and muddy rocky 2 tracks. Some low range driving and some 75 mph freeway driving. I have just the stage 1 ture from disel freaks and it's worked great. I average about 37 mpg mixed driving with about 4200 miles on my buggy.)
Do you have a windshield or full cab enclosure? if so how, how do they hold up at 75mph?

Dentobean

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I take the dogs out just about everyday, 14 kilometres round trip to my trailhead by the shack. My F150 sits unless I need groceries now. I still have the factory speed limit. Checking into things, but I don't want a tune, just the speed limiter removed. I have a line on a guy. (y)

Roxor is also used for wood hauling, plowing, grooming, photo ops (lol) and just having fun. Love this thing. Best money spent in a long time.

View attachment 2576View attachment 2577View attachment 2578View attachment 2579View attachment 2580View attachment 2581
Great pics! It looks like a lot of work living where you do. I live in New Mexico and I don't think I have ever seen that much snow in my life.

i303

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
My daily driver.. for work is a gov vehicle. A F150.

But here in AZ, I use my Roxor about 1/2 the time to do things. And I even take it on the freeway. Handles well.

IMG_0269.JPG IMG_0271.JPG

HungoverAviator

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy

View attachment 2576View attachment 2577View attachment 2578View attachment 2579View attachment 2580View attachment 2581

Oh good, my hair-brained idea isn't too crazy that no one has done it. Minnesotan here in Montana and thinking about looking into getting one. Are you able to stay warm enough with the soft cab? Have been trying to research and see if there is any option for a hard cab out there.

HungoverAviator

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
On the fox is working on a steel half cab.
Nice. Figure it's probably just a matter of time. If I do go this route, I'll be buying in March probably, so it would be close enough to the point where it's warming up a little where it wouldn't be something needed right away. Is there a dealer in MT that seems to have decent stock that you know of?

B

Bister

Oh good, my hair-brained idea isn't too crazy that no one has done it. Minnesotan here in Montana and thinking about looking into getting one. Are you able to stay warm enough with the soft cab? Have been trying to research and see if there is any option for a hard cab out there.

I think ROXOR will have a hard cab soon. I'm sure they will have a bunch of new stuff coming out. I want one eventually also, I’m not in a rush though for the first one that comes out. As for heat, it’s not like driving around in a new truck. I closed my off behind the seats with a half wall, keeps more heat up front. It’s real warm in there pushing snow when you get it working, especially if the sun is out, actually gets hot at that point. Crosswinds on open roads it gets cooler and after dark, but I am dressed for winter and not going far. Feet stay real warm with the factory heater. It would be nicer if it was a half soft cab. Less to heat and better for hauling stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bister

Nice. Figure it's probably just a matter of time. If I do go this route, I'll be buying in March probably, so it would be close enough to the point where it's warming up a little where it wouldn't be something needed right away. Is there a dealer in MT that seems to have decent stock that you know of?
Go to the ROXOR website and they have a dealer locator map.

Cluster

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I'm a speech therapist in the rural part of southwest virginia. I do a lot of home visits and have to visit a lot of hollers and backroads. I was thinking of getting one for exactly this reason. How has it held up?

Sonnyd

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm a speech therapist in the rural part of southwest virginia. I do a lot of home visits and have to visit a lot of hollers and backroads. I was thinking of getting one for exactly this reason. How has it held up?
No real problems. I had the E brake cable come lose recently and my center dash cluster was defective, but overall I think it's mechanicaly very sound