ooooooooooo

Roxor daily driver

Johnny

Roxor Ownership
Looking to buy
I posted this response in your other thread. (I do home health physical therapy in the back woods of West virginia, I drove mine all summer and fall averaging about 120-170 miles a day on mix of interstate, back roads and muddy rocky 2 tracks. Some low range driving and some 75 mph freeway driving. I have just the stage 1 ture from disel freaks and it's worked great. I average about 37 mpg mixed driving with about 4200 miles on my buggy.)
Hello, I’m currently in process of taking the plung of getting one. My goal is to use it to work and back, maybe short trips too. Did you get regular tags? Or motorcycle tags? I’d be fine with either. Dirt legal says I’d have to tow to Michigan for the process of actual tags. In your experience has that been your process too? Thanks for any guidance

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Stay away from the Canvas enclosure from Roxor with the zipper doors. Roxor has a new soft cab coming with a framed canvas door. The extended version has been released and can be ordered. Our rep says the 2 seat version is coming. Roxor is also using the Curtis hard cab Right now in limited numbers. It is decent but boxey looking. Downfall to anything Mahindra releases is they use a Poly windshield. Hard Cabs is who we use the most and is a good cab, not a great one but a good one for the money. On the Rox in MT is just getting up to speed on their new cab and will be avail shortly. Haven't seen one in person but they are using wood for inner structure which scares us until we see one. We are still hoping someone comes up with a really nice cab, cause if someone does and nails it with looks and easy to install and take off the rest will die on the vine....

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Part number or link to OEM extended soft top??

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
For me, the lack of a top is the only thing stopping it’s use as a DD

RoxorYooper

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Hello, I’m currently in process of taking the plung of getting one. My goal is to use it to work and back, maybe short trips too. Did you get regular tags? Or motorcycle tags? I’d be fine with either. Dirt legal says I’d have to tow to Michigan for the process of actual tags. In your experience has that been your process too? Thanks for any guidance
You can retitle these in Michigan and get full size plates with a few mods. It’s a very easy process that you can do by yourself.

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I take the dogs out just about everyday, 14 kilometres round trip to my trailhead by the shack. My F150 sits unless I need groceries now. I still have the factory speed limit. Checking into things, but I don't want a tune, just the speed limiter removed. I have a line on a guy. (y)

Roxor is also used for wood hauling, plowing, grooming, photo ops (lol) and just having fun. Love this thing. Best money spent in a long time.

View attachment 2576View attachment 2577View attachment 2578View attachment 2579View attachment 2580View attachment 2581
Awesome pics.

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
It is available on a new 2020 order but may be a month or so before they release it as an accessory but it is coming. We'll have one in our lot in several weeks and we are anxious to see it. I will try and post a picture of one.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
2Fs2.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F0f%2F0ff49113f737f6725161e579f345863f0a8b6d82d260aca7a3726c18b760b024.jpg

75f250

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
About time Mahindra bring out a full enclosure for the 4 ROPS. It’s chilly driving in the mornings.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Specially when it’s -10F outside

plumbstraight

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
These rigs have been built for some time, just not shipped to the US. As the engine has been powering tractors and has a proven record I believe in them.

B

Bister

My top is inbound. Once here and installed, I plan on DD'ing mine.
Sweet, looking forward to see some better pictures that Roxor provides. Hopefully they come out with one for the regular ROP. I see they are showing it again at the Concrete trade with the regular ROP. I don't suppose they gave you timeline?

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Sweet, looking forward to see some better pictures that Roxor provides. Hopefully they come out with one for the regular ROP. I see they are showing it again at the Concrete trade with the regular ROP. I don't suppose they gave you timeline?

They said it "usually takes a week" to get their orders, so expecting it in today/tomorrow. It's a 2+ hour drive down there though, so I won't be able to get it until Saturday..