ooooooooooo

Roxor street legal

popsgaspard

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I'm live in Louisiana I got my Roxor street legal a few months ago. First I went to the DMV with a picture of me sitting in my Roxor and ask them what all I needed to do to make it street legal. They gave me two forms to fill out and a list of what all I needed to make it street legal. Had to put a DOT approve windshield with wipers, this was the most expensive part about $1400, everything else my Son and I install for around $100. The Roxor pretty much come with almost everything they required all we had to do is add front and rear turn signals, reflex reflectors one on each side as far to the rear as practicable and one red reflector on the rear, rearview mirror and driver and passenger side mirror (VIN) number on stamp plat attach to dashboard. And of course the required Insurance. I then took it to a title place which also is my insurance agent for everything I own and had them complete and fill out the forms. Took them about 15 -20 minutes and I was out of there with my new state license plate and registration and all it cost me total is $16.00 which really surprise me. I am 100% disabled veteran and Louisiana recognize and give a discount to it disable veterans and I have everything I own insured with the title/insurance agent who did the paperwork so I don't know if these factors are why it only cost me $16.00 or why I had no trouble getting it street legal. The next day I went and got it inspected and I am now street legal.