ooooooooooo

Roxor daily driver

secretv

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
It is available on a new 2020 order but may be a month or so before they release it as an accessory but it is coming. We'll have one in our lot in several weeks and we are anxious to see it. I will try and post a picture of one.
When I spoke to the internet assistant on their site they said it was available as an accessory but it was a special order that needed to be coordinated with your dealership. They also said they recommend dealer install since they don't currently have instructions, but would provide assistance for self install.

B

Bister

Here's a picture that I stole off Instagram of the Roxor at the concrete show they have been advertising, that shows the 2 seater version. This has the box liner in it also. I wonder when/if this will come to market. It has been showing up in pics a few times, so I assume it will. Then I'll let someone else try it first. lol

Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 6.37.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-02-05 at 6.38.28 PM.png

Roxasuras

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
They spelled out Roxor on the tailgate. Minor difference.

Vetdawg

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
I have the hard cab enclosure from DFK and it is great. It is the half cab version. I drive mine regularly on all roads and it does a nice job keeping warm and dry. It cruises 65 on highway no problem. I really like the fact it is easy to take doors off and rear window out. Also being able to vent the windshield is awesome. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a hard cab.

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
I use mine as a daily driver .25 miles to work and 30 mph speed limit. Of course I get blown off course quite easy and have managed to put close to 700 miles on my Roxor since getting it just after Thanksgiving.
I have the besttop softop and the stealership that installed it did a Sh*t job so it was badly aligned. I have to say I hate the zippers to close the door.
I absolutely love this vehicle as a platform to build on and see nothing but potential.

B

Bister

That looks really good.
I use mine as a daily driver .25 miles to work and 30 mph speed limit. Of course I get blown off course quite easy and have managed to put close to 700 miles on my Roxor since getting it just after Thanksgiving.
I have the besttop softop and the stealership that installed it did a Sh*t job so it was badly aligned. I have to say I hate the zippers to close the door.
I absolutely love this vehicle as a platform to build on and see nothing but potential.
My zippers failed a few times. Roxor always replaced them, quickly with no questioned asked under a warranty claim. I got got tired of them also, so I went full Redneck, best $16 I spent. lol

I'm just trying to get a year or 2 out of this and by then I hope they release the sport ROP version that keeps showing up online but not on the accessory page. It looks like it is set up to work with the Roxor OEM roof and windshield.

257298A9-58A1-4D18-8837-AE7759ED015C.jpegF9C3FFDA-91C4-4C0A-A47D-DA588EF09AF8.jpegFF44D840-F500-4172-B4B2-B562CC3D488D.jpegDC0479F0-9EF4-43DE-8D0E-66ADA0424197.jpeg
4D8D6F4A-631B-4B6F-8FE4-ADB338225D6E.jpeg2BBFC76F-49DC-4E0F-B6B3-985AB944491B.jpegC57C3984-3147-442A-A9AD-EFAB1792DFEB.jpeg162F54D6-0F48-46A6-93C9-CEF6E57BC09F.jpegD459EF18-31F7-4CBD-99B7-CD8F1C443483.jpeg

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
B

Bister

I am trying to convince my wife that I should do the same, saw your door on one of your youtube videos.
Another guy on Facebook did the the same thing. I talked to him to confirm how I did it. The foam around the outside is pipe insulation, 99 cents. I added 3 wooden "turns" on the inside to hold the door shut. Works good. I see if I can find a picture of them and add it in a bit.

Edit: pics added. They grab the ROPS. 2x4 is a perfect spacer.

Not sure why the pics turned sideways....oops., you get the idea.

C3B49E1D-C40F-4E5E-8E97-B91D62DC08FB.jpegE32ECC52-E6CD-41AA-AF3F-60B542C906C6.jpegB8E76072-751E-49C3-8153-99C34A5D58AC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kake America

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Another guy on Facebook did the the same thing. I talked to him to confirm how I did it. The foam around the outside is pipe insulation, 99 cents. I added 3 wooden "turns" on the inside to hold the door shut. Works good. I see if I can find a picture of them and add it in a bit.

Edit: pics added. They grab the ROPS. 2x4 is a perfect spacer.

Not sure why the pics turned sideways....oops., you get the idea.

View attachment 5867View attachment 5868View attachment 5869
Thank you for the extra pictures, I like how you made use of the original "doors" and kept the lower window.

B

Bister

Thank you for the extra pictures, I like how you made use of the original "doors" and kept the lower window.
Yeah, the orginal fit right in there nice. Part of the reason for cutting the lower window was to keep it as light as possible and I had covering for it. It would have been light even with it not cut out, but this gives better light by my feet also. On the passenger side it would make more difference for view from the drivers seat. I never made on for that side....yet.

jrobz23

Founding Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Two weeks, significant anger, and a refund later, I need to start my order process over. I will try a different dealer.

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum and thinking about getting a 2019 Roxor. I drove one a round a little bit in Billings MT last fall and thought they seemed like a pretty good deal. My main concern is whether my intended use is feasible. I would plan on getting a stage 1 tune and remove speed limiter, 235/85 16 tires, rear locker, front manual hubs, glass windshield and probably a home made cab. Majority of my driving would just be around the place or 5 miles into town, but would I also be able to pull a hobie cat sailboat (less than 600lbs with trailer) about 45 miles down the highway to a lake, or go to hunting camp 120 highway miles away then 40 gravel miles. How about pulling a 16 ft aluminum boat down the highway (maybe 1300lbs with trailer)? I ride a motorcycle 90% of the time in the summer so not worried about a little wind in my face, but if I park the pickup and use the roxor to go these places, would you say it would still be fairly comfortable and enjoyable to drive that far? Thanks for any input.

Randy Burns

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
Welcome, you will find this forum a good location for info. We are a dealer in Sheridan WY, Peak Powersports and happy to help answer any questions you have on purchasing and owning a Roxor. I own one personally and wouldn't be without it. For what you're looking at using it for, be sure to buy a 19 and not a 2020 as the gearing is significantly lower and not ideal for long trips down the road. Pulling a smaller trailer is no big deal or even a heavier one. As with any short wheel base vehicle, be careful pulling a long trailer as it can push you around if it's very heavy. OTR On the Rocks is another great resource in MT just East of Billings for mods or advice, they are some good guys with great products. Good luck!

Mtroxor

Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Welcome, you will find this forum a good location for info. We are a dealer in Sheridan WY, Peak Powersports and happy to help answer any questions you have on purchasing and owning a Roxor. I own one personally and wouldn't be without it. For what you're looking at using it for, be sure to buy a 19 and not a 2020 as the gearing is significantly lower and not ideal for long trips down the road. Pulling a smaller trailer is no big deal or even a heavier one. As with any short wheel base vehicle, be careful pulling a long trailer as it can push you around if it's very heavy. OTR On the Rocks is another great resource in MT just East of Billings for mods or advice, they are some good guys with great products. Good luck!

Thanks for the info Randy.

I pretty much bought one from Great Falls tonight over the phone so guess I should try getting over there this weekend. Hopefully it works out as well as I'm expecting! ?

2dutz2

Lifetime Member
Roxor Ownership
Roxor Owner
Roxor #
A52AAAAAVJA001435 1435
Oh good, my hair-brained idea isn't too crazy that no one has done it. Minnesotan here in Montana and thinking about looking into getting one. Are you able to stay warm enough with the soft cab? Have been trying to research and see if there is any option for a hard cab out there.
Western Co. soft cab , doors with Heater, 0 degrees just fine.